Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Amora the Enchantress Appreciation, 2021

A tribute to Amora, the Asgardian Enchantress!
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Amora_(Earth-616)

https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-s...ress-children/

spoilers:

The students arrival on Asgard is welcomed by the father of Strange Academy's resident Asgardians Iric and Alvi. For as long as they have been at the school, these two have shied away from answering any questions regarding their parents, although considering the jovial nature of their father, it's hard to see why. After settling in and getting acquainted with the landscape, the students are led by Volstaag to the feast that awaits them, although not everyone seems to be interested in the festivities. When Iric steps away from the others, he is followed by Doyle Dormammu who witnesses the young Asgardian finally reunite with his mother, the Enchantress, who is currently serving a sentence for her latest misdeeds.
    end of spoilers

Last edited by juan678; 05-07-2021 at 07:20 AM.

She also appeared in Strange Academy #10 this week when the cast went to Asgard.

Amazing Member

She sure has lot of children nowadays, is she going for goddess of fertility now? Also not a single daughter as far as I remember?

Of the two currently Captain Marvel is one I like far more. Will be curious to see how it goes, I am pretty confident at least she wont be generic evil there.

Strange Academy one is bit alarming, but I have neither read it or kept eye on it. I hope author really thought this through concerning Amora beside kids themselves. If they are of such age then that means they have existed for most of her comic history if not all (I have lost track how many years it been since start).

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atren View Post
    She sure has lot of children nowadays, is she going for goddess of fertility now? Also not a single daughter as far as I remember?

Of the two currently Captain Marvel is one I like far more. Will be curious to see how it goes, I am pretty confident at least she wont be generic evil there.

Strange Academy one is bit alarming, but I have neither read it or kept eye on it. I hope author really thought this through concerning Amora beside kids themselves. If they are of such age then that means they have existed for most of her comic history if not all (I have lost track how many years it been since start).
    Sylvie Lushton can still be if she's going to be back on whatever place Amora sends her.

It's so curious how currently Amora has more family than just her younger sister Lorelei, this is a good thing and considering some things, Amora truly loves them, even Ove from the future (curious how it can be this relationship in present time).

I`m glad someone opens a thread this year, I was unable to do it, because nothing seemed to change and it was so hard to discuss.

I expected a bit more of replies, even with news, no one seems to care to discuss anything, for things like that maybe it was better to continue like past months since year has begun.

If people show no interest and don't say anything, it shows that even with recent news or appearances in comics, nobody cares at all and that's the saddest thing of all. The thread this year is practically condemned to no one saying anything at all.

And I'm not going to complain about things again like past years because I already have my answer clearly in these boards about it.

The Marvels #2 y 3 variant cover by Alan Quah
    Last edited by juan678; 06-09-2021 at 11:47 AM.

great artwork there. ^^

... going some years back, I enjoyed the one-shot where her legend was merged with that of Idunn/Iduna and she was the guardian of the enchanted apple tree.. I forget who was the author..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    great artwork there. ^^

... going some years back, I enjoyed the one-shot where her legend was merged with that of Idunn/Iduna and she was the guardian of the enchanted apple tree.. I forget who was the author..
    Matt Fraction, and I agree that there is a very nice artwork.

Just writing to say what are the most important things that a character like Amora the Enchantress needs the most (on comics and in a hypothethic appearance at the MCU).

She needs more focus, more love, more justice, more story, more fun, more respect, a follow-up that means something, better writers and artists and of course, more magic and charms.

https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.cbr....l-journey/amp/

Looks like Amora helps Carol at last.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    https://www.google.es/amp/s/www.cbr....l-journey/amp/

Looks like Amora helps Carol at last.
    Amora PREVIEW 29 and 30

The Enchantress also appeared in Captain Marvel #6-7, in "The New World," and at the end of issue #28, we saw she has a part to play in this arc as well. So, I'm guessing she's a character you have some affection for. What do you find most intriguing about Amora?

I really like Amora. I've been trying to do a story with her all the way back to my A-Force days. I liked the story we did for her in issues #6 and #7, but the space was so tight I didn’t really have enough room to do her justice. Captain Marvel's "The New World" and now "Strange Magic" were definitely chances to rectify that a bit. I like her because you're never quite sure whether she's a hero or villain… She follows only herself and I sorta respect that.