Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

After a whole week, I expected more people to say something, I don't know what has happened lately for many months on these boards that no one says a word or an opinion except for one or two people.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    After a whole week, I expected more people to say something, I don't know what has happened lately for many months on these boards that no one says a word or an opinion except for one or two people.
    OK, so how big a fan are you of Thor+Amora?

I really love it since the first day but I think that the fact Amora has two sons right now her dynamic and objectives regarding Thor can change in the moment he will discover it because Thor will begin to see her differently.

I doubt anyone on Asgard knew about who is the mother of Alvi and Iric from the Strange Academy except for Loki and for sure Lorelei.

I really love it since the first day but I think that the fact Amora has two sons right now her dynamic and objectives regarding Thor can change in the moment he will discover it because Thor will begin to see her differently.

I doubt anyone on Asgard knew about who is the mother of Alvi and Iric from the Strange Academy except for Loki and for sure Lorelei.
    Hmm Alvi and Iric are very different from Magni Thorson. The version of Magni in Thor: the Reigning was basically a younger Thor in the way he acted.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmm Alvi and Iric are very different from Magni Thorson. The version of Magni in Thor: the Reigning was basically a younger Thor in the way he acted.
    True, Magni doesn't have so much traits from his mother, it was more like Thor but redhead.

Alvi and Iric are more like their mom because we don't know anything from their father, Alvi seems more mature and responsible, while Iric is more impulsive and troublemaker like his mom and aunt.

I really wonder What Thor can think when he knows about it.

Marvel Solicitations for February seems up already but as usual, another month with 0 mentions to the Enchantress, I really hoped after that Strange Academy special it can be some continuity or following up with Amora relationship with her children, I'm afraid it's going to be forgotten at last.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I hope they touch on father of the kids as well.
    Me too, i think it's important it he is not Skurge, Thor, Heimdall or even Loki.
    I'd like it to be....Balder The Brave! I'd love to see Karnilla get angry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    The asgardian Balder calls the asgardian Karnilla 'Enchantress' Is Karnilla on par with Amora the Enchantress?

Referring to the Karnilla character as 'Witch-Woman' is NOT complementary though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    It reminded me of this

Attachment 114801

I like how silver surfer looks like a love-struck puppy.
    Given that Disney+ will stream a continuation of X-Men: TAS in 2023, I'd looooovvvvve it if they did the same with the Super Hero Squad series

This makes me worder how Amora's magic would fare against power cosmic. Power cosmic is in the same tier as speed force for the bs it can do.
    Amora vs Silver Surfer? GREAT suggestion! Will she fare better than Karnilla?
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #193 Nov 1971
    "What Power Unleashed?"
    High atop Mount Everest, Blader and Karnilla have summoned the Silver Surfer
    to come to the aid of Thor, who is now battling Durok, a powerful mystical creature
    created by Loki; The Surfer, after many betrayals from humans is apathetic to Balder's
    pleas for help, telling the Asgardian that he has no interest in the affairs of humans;
    Balder furiously pleads with the Surfer, telling the Zennlavian that he would give his life
    for Thor; Hearing this, Karnilla painfully reminds Balder that his life is sworn to her
    and her only; This prompts the Surfer to get involved, and when Karnilla is unable to
    strike the Surfer down, she frees Balder from the rocky confines she is crushing him in

and the Surfer uses his Power Cosmic to heal him; Karnilla realizes to her horror what
    she had almost done and wonders if she would ever be deserving of Balder's love.
    Script by Gerry Conway, pencils by John Buscema, inks by Sal Buscema

I hate stories like that. It's like... what is ANYONE thinking?

I hate stories like that. It's like... what is ANYONE thinking?
    It is not that I am passionate either, Silver Surfer has always been shown even on several certain occasions as something more than Galactus himself when he is his herald and even in that way he has human feelings and emotions.

Personally I like other kinds of things more, what sense would an Amora / Silver Surfer confrontation have, when Thor himself has had problems with him in the past.

And in another order of things, sometimes I think and I apologize for changing the subject, what kind of people should be the parents of Amora and Lorelei, I have come to have the theory that Sylvie Lushton herself in a kind of time cycle starting from the present to the past that would be that unknown mother and that would explain various things related to the Enchantress as well as various details that would affect Amora herself such as her taste for green clothes, the circular loop of her stockings that would be like her personal symbol and something totally characteristic of her ...

The issue of her parents, I think it could serve to better understand Amora herself and her relationship with her children Alvi and Iric or even what kind of man is the father of the boys, I think Amora should have a very close relationship with her father, which leads to idealize and look for a certain class of man, good, brave and capable of protecting her and her family (Skurge, Thor and Heimdall could fit that profile) and something distant with her mother who would have the opposite, a better relationship with Lorelei for being very young at that time.

Those things and others could have led Amora to follow a different path at the beginning of her life and due to the influence of Loki in her adolescence, her obsessive infatuation with Thor would lead her to deviate from that path to follow a very different one, which is the one it turns her into The Enchantress.

It is not that I am passionate either, Silver Surfer has always been shown even on several certain occasions as something more than Galactus himself when he is his herald and even in that way he has human feelings and emotions.

Personally I like other kinds of things more, what sense would an Amora / Silver Surfer confrontation have, when Thor himself has had problems with him in the past.
    I meant the Karnilla example. I can't figure out motives based on that page. Did Karnilla literally smash Balder with a rock on a random whim?
    And in another order of things, sometimes I think and I apologize for changing the subject, what kind of people should be the parents of Amora and Lorelei, I have come to have the theory that Sylvie Lushton herself in a kind of time cycle starting from the present to the past that would be that unknown mother and that would explain various things related to the Enchantress as well as various details that would affect Amora herself such as her taste for green clothes, the circular loop of her stockings that would be like her personal symbol and something totally characteristic of her ...

The issue of her parents, I think it could serve to better understand Amora herself and her relationship with her children Alvi and Iric or even what kind of man is the father of the boys, I think Amora should have a very close relationship with her father, which leads to idealize and look for a certain class of man, good, brave and capable of protecting her and her family (Skurge, Thor and Heimdall could fit that profile) and something distant with her mother who would have the opposite, a better relationship with Lorelei for being very young at that time.

Those things and others could have led Amora to follow a different path at the beginning of her life and due to the influence of Loki in her adolescence, her obsessive infatuation with Thor would lead her to deviate from that path to follow a very different one, which is the one it turns her into The Enchantress.
    Hmm... or maybe Loki used magic to manipulate Sylvie into acting/dressing like Amora? we know Loki did something to her(that or he's her father, maybe both).
    Last edited by marhawkman; 11-19-2021 at 08:07 PM.

I meant the Karnilla example. I can't figure out motives based on that page. Did Karnilla literally smash Balder with a rock on a random whim?
    Hmm... or maybe Loki used magic to manipulate Sylvie into acting/dressing like Amora? we know Loki did something to her(that or he's her father, maybe both).
    No idea, but it was really a bit silly, of course.

The thing about Sylvie is that it is not even known what Loki did exactly, it is only known what he explained to Osborn in the Dark Reign: Young Avengers miniseries that he had manipulated a young teenager from Broxton to believe she was Asgardian just to create a mess and a chaos, but it is a type of situation that could then clearly have exploded in his face and that could have unpredictable consequences that neither he could have imagined as the very existence of Amora and Lorelei or that directly and as from time to time it happens, the timeline fixes itself, it must be remembered that nothing is known about the past of both sisters, Amora and Lorelei.

Today Amora Cameo 3 page Fantastic Four Tribute one shot (Fantastic Four anual 3 flashback new page)

Last edited by juan678; 11-21-2021 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Today Amora Cameo 3 page Fantastic Four Tribute one shot (Fantastic Four anual 3 flashback new page)

Isn't it from the Wedding of Reed Richards and Sue Storm from the 60s?

yes but with new page tribute