Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    yes but with new page tribute
    Oh! Nice. Thanks

BANNED

Today Amora Cameo 3 page Fantastic Four Tribute one shot (Fantastic Four anual 3 flashback new page)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Isn't it from the Wedding of Reed Richards and Sue Storm from the 60s?
    yes but with new page tribute
    Terrific page tribute Thanks for sharing juan678

this is weird to me since apparently Hawkeye already shot Amora in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    this is weird to me since apparently Hawkeye already shot Amora in the back?
    I think it's in the building

More Amora pic in Fantastic Four aniversary Tribute one shot

More Amora pic in Fantastic Four aniversary Tribute one shot

Looks really good, Who is the artist?

Amora Page 13 Javier Rodriguez

Amora page 14 Ron Frenz, Brett Breeding, Dono Sanchez almara

Amora page 22 Mike/Laura Alfred

Javier Rodriguez

Javier Rodriguez
    Thank you very much , I really like it.

A bit of a classic picture

I really hope next year something really change regarding Amora's portrayals (something that every year, i'm not tired to say but happens the usual), I really feel the only writers who really do something for Amora's story were Simonson (with te fact to be back to Asgard, Skurge's Death and the introduction of Amora's younger sister Lorelei) , a bit of Ellis in a natural evolution relationship with Thor (Jurgens too because he does more or less the same with some differences) and actually Skottie Young with the fact of knowing about her children. The rest of writers always doing the same usual thing like nothing, even someone like Kelly Thompson that also did more or less something for her.

I don't want Amora to be portrayed as a straight up villain but I also don't want her to be a full blown hero like spidey. She should be someone with her own motives and her own moral code that makes her swing between hero, anti-hero and villain (I don't mean someone with evil intentions but someone who occasionally opposes the heroes for her own beliefs) like they usually do with Namor. She has that versitality as a character. But most importantly more stories should be told from her perspective as her the protagonist because not doing so usually ends up with her seen as the bad guy. Though considering marvels track record sometimes I feel like I'm asking for too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I don't want Amora to be portrayed as a straight up villain but I also don't want her to be a full blown hero like spidey. She should be someone with her own motives and her own moral code that makes her swing between hero, anti-hero and villain (I don't mean someone with evil intentions but someone who occasionally opposes the heroes for her own beliefs) like they usually do with Namor. She has that versitality as a character. But most importantly more stories should be told from her perspective as her the protagonist because not doing so usually ends up with her seen as the bad guy. Though considering marvels track record sometimes I feel like I'm asking for too much.
    I think the same, we really need more stories like the current Strange Academy Special or even something that could be good as a team-up with Loki or with her sister Lorelei or even with Sylvie Lushton as the one who could be her natural heir as the Enchantress.

Personally, I have always believed that Amora is a very complex character, someone completely different from all the women of Asgard seen since the beginning of Marvel, most of them are warriors or terribly evil people like Hela or Karnilla at times.

She could really be a hero, but it is better when she herself admits that she is not perfect although her arrogance comes to the surface more than her honesty, she is an intelligent woman, possibly the most in all Asgard.

An origin story is needed for her and her sister that I have sometimes come to wonder about if Simonson did not have some inspiration when he created Lorelei in the character of Red Sonja, because there are many similarities in their beginnings (of physical appearance and clothing not in other things), curiously and since Loki: Agent of Asgard, Lorelei is a much less sexualized warrior than Red Sonja, clearly when Lorelei was previously a seductress, sorceress, thief and now warrior.

Isn't Red Sonja a Conan character? I don't know much about the Conan franchise aside from the recent Savage Avengers and that Schwarzenegger movie if that has any connection with marvel Conan.

I'd love marvel to dive into the shared history of the sisters. What makes Amora more driven in her pursuit of power, perfection and happiness while Lorelei is more content with what she already has in life. A deep dive into Amora's time before she became a student of Karnilla would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Isn't Red Sonja a Conan character? I don't know much about the Conan franchise aside from the recent Savage Avengers and that Schwarzenegger movie if that has any connection with marvel Conan.

I'd love marvel to dive into the shared history of the sisters. What makes Amora more driven in her pursuit of power, perfection and happiness while Lorelei is more content with what she already has in life. A deep dive into Amora's time before she became a student of Karnilla would be great too.
    Yeah, she is or at least it was but it looks like the rights for Conan doesn't apply for some reason with the Red Sonja character (she belongs right now to Dynamite while Conan was on Dark Horse, now on Marvel for second time), I still can't understand why it is different it. But well, it's a thing that probably needs their own thread.

Yeah, it's curious how Amora was more in trouble and gains Odin's rage than Lorelei, considering that Lorelei for what I saw on her in comics was more inmature and superficial than Amora who was more responsible, maybe it is because of the Loki factor.

Lorelei seems more happy with her life than Amora, she is with Sigurd that for sure gives her more balance than being alone.

There are a lot of things that needs some explanation, different factors on the personality and ambitions of both sisters.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 12-06-2021 at 01:34 PM.

It looks like for sure that Amora the Enchantress is not going to appear on Thor: Love and Thunder movie, it's really weird that 4 Thor Movies (one of them called Love and Thunder, the name says a lot) and Loki TV series, she is sidelined again like nothing, it shows clearly how Marvel never cares and will never care about her in anything regarding the MCU, she, just for them, don't exist and have no part on anything Thor related.