Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

This issue is a great foundation to built upon more Amora centric stories.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    This issue is a great foundation to built upon more Amora centric stories.
    I hope for it because I really enjoyed the reading also Mike del Mundo art helps too.

I actually thought this arc was quite limiting for Amora. This is her second story arc this year that focuses on being a mother which seems to be a role they're relegating her too. If that's the case, her appearances could be tied to these children and they might disappear for years after the conclusion of that Captain Marvel arc and Strange Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    I actually thought this arc was quite limiting for Amora. This is her second story arc this year that focuses on being a mother which seems to be a role they're relegating her too. If that's the case, her appearances could be tied to these children and they might disappear for years after the conclusion of that Captain Marvel arc and Strange Academy.
    I hope not, I would like all this to have continuity and be relevant, Amora has already seen that she is not a normal and ordinary mother and possibly never will be, she loves her children but prefers to stay away from them for their own safety as has been seen in this story, the truth is that things are better and they make her more human when she sees how she recognizes mistakes but she knows who she is and that it is not easy at all to be able to change even by making small efforts, her path redemption is and can be completely different from Loki's.

I truly found these panels really good

The artwork is really beautiful. It's giving the issue a fairytale look.

The artwork is really beautiful. It's giving the issue a fairytale look.
    Totally agreed, it was really good. I really like it.

I liked and loved the fact that after what her son Alvi says, she doesn't hesitate any second to help him to bring back her other son Iric. This is truly relevant for what she is and also the fact that she isn't truly evil and that she cares for her children (not feeling the same with her sister Lorelei).

I think even though she didn't show it Alvi's snarky remark before they left hurt Amora on the inside.

I think even though she didn't show it Alvi's snarky remark before they left hurt Amora on the inside.
    Possibly, but she is not very given to showing her emotions even being the type of goddess that she is, I think that is more typical of her younger sister than hers, I think that Amora has never or almost never been shown to shed a single tear by no one still feeling it.

I have been thinking about something that could turn out to be fine such as the fact that Amora the Enchantress after what happened to Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch, become a teacher within the Strange Academy.

It would be a good way to be closer to her children and even connect with them in some way.

Great idea. I think Amora would be the teacher who expects excellence from the students on their first try. Not exactly the patient type with the students. I'd love to see Amora interact more with magic users in general Magik, Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, Strange etc.

Great idea. I think Amora would be the teacher who expects excellence from the students on their first try. Not exactly the patient type with the students. I'd love to see Amora interact more with magic users in general Magik, Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, Strange etc.
    Yeah, this can be so nice and another step on her way to redemption without losing who she is.