Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

I just want for her RESPECT, LOVE and JUSTICE, these three concepts should be prioritary to write her right. I just hope in this issue Amora does anything to protect her kids, otherwise it would be disrespectful and out of nowhere and character, she loves her sons, sister, family over anything even herself or her obsession for Thor (that if he becomes part of her family, she don't have any problem because is the love of her life).

Also she is so smart and responsible to make the decision and the move that her children has to be with their father to be good and healthy also the fact to ask for help to the Doctor Strange to save them because with her, they would be constantly in danger and also her lifestyle will not fit on them.

She maybe is not the perfect mother, but she isn't a bad mother after all.

Maybe it's just my theories but I can't stand that people just think she is a nobody or that she is evil just for the sake of it, maybe she is the most human of all the Asgardian Gods.

At this point I'm anxiously awaiting wednesday. Hoping for the best. For readers to see her in a positive light writers need to show her that way. Kelly Thompson dropped the ball hard on that front. Let's see how Skottie Young will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    At this point I'm anxiously awaiting wednesday. Hoping for the best. For readers to see her in a positive light writers need to show her that way. Kelly Thompson dropped the ball hard on that front. Let's see how Skottie Young will do.
    Me too, I really need it.

Well, today it seems to be the day to see/read for first time something good related to Amora, hope this time it's good, can't wait to read it soon and more hope if it not finish being ignored by other writers and has continuity, this is so important too.

I can't get the issue in physical format Gotta go for the digital first. Hoping for the best.

I can't get the issue in physical format Gotta go for the digital first. Hoping for the best.
    Yeah, maybe for first time Amora cares and fight for someone isn't herself or Thor, she can be the hero there.

Also I will try for the digital form, I don't know if already there are reviews yet

Just read Strange Academy. The story is fairly simple but Amora's characterization is great. I really liked it and I hope we see more of this family dynamic.

spoilers:
    I especially loved how Amora acknowledged the reason she abondened the kids is because she would have brought trouble to home and wanted better for her children. Fathers identity is still a secret but honestly the issue is what I wanted either way.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 11-03-2021 at 09:16 AM.

Just read Strange Academy. The story is fairly simple but Amora's characterization is great. I really liked it and I hope we see more of this family dynamic.

spoilers:
    I especially loved how Amora acknowledged the reason she abondened the kids is because she would have brought trouble to home and wanted better for her children. Fathers identity is still a secret but honestly the issue is what I wanted either way.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I already read it and I feel so satisfied with Amora's portrayal there, in the end I was right with the theory of why she left them to their father, she truly loves them but don't want them to be messed in any trouble related to her because she don't want them to be hurt by anyone.

I would love to see more and know more of this family (it can be cool to see how Lorelei could deal with her nephews, they can have a lot of affinity because of their shared feelings towards Amora and Sigurd can be so good with kids), also it is necessary to know more about Alvi and Iric father and how Amora respects him more than anyone for what it seems, even Thor.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 11-03-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Their father must be someone special as Amora trusted him with her kids. Also I want Alvi and Iric to meet Sylvie and get confused why she dresses up like their mother (if writers finally bring her back from wherever Amora sent her)
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 11-03-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Their father must be someone special as Amora trusted him with her kids. Also I want Alvi and Iric to meet Sylvie and get confused why she dresses up like their mother.
    Or how them with deal with her knowing exactly she's not the Enchantress and that how Sylvie has to accept it and expecting to be worthy enough on any challenge Amora tests her to gain that name on her own or even be part of the family if she finishes dating one of Amora's sons.

But you are right, their father must be someone enough reliable (even more than Skurge the Executioner was) to Amora to her doing things like that.

If Skurge was alive he could have instructed the kids on the art of combat with Sigurd.

If Skurge was alive he could have instructed the kids on the art of combat with Sigurd.
    I don't know why but I have the feeling Alvi and Iric father can be better than both, being a palace guard can be so complicated as a life and he must have trained hard to be an experienced warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I don't know why but I have the feeling Alvi and Iric father can be better than both, being a palace guard can be so complicated as a life and he must have trained hard to be an experienced warrior.
    I didn't think of it but you are right. The kids probably already have some combat training from their father.

I didn't think of it but you are right. The kids probably already have some combat training from their father.
    Probably, and Amora as asgardian can have some good abilities with swords and daggers than just magic like her sister seems to have remembering Loki: Agent of Asgard series, Lorelei seems to know more than just magic, also steal abilities (I don't know if better than Black Cat or not, knowing and taking advantage of her asgardian heritage and superior abilities to human beings).

After reading this special of Strange Academy, I think it can be good more Amora the Enchantress's focused stories (in her own, with her sister, Loki or her sons), it's really wasting a lot of potential there sideline her constantly.