Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
Tell me more about where Ove came from as far as concocting a new big bad for Carol?

Thompson: A big goal of ours from the beginning has been to develop a great rogues' gallery for Carol. So many of her big villains are borrowed from other characters or have been lost to them, others have moved on in one way or another, like Rogue, or Carol’s just way too powerful for them to be a serious threat at this point. So we’ve tried to both create new villains and do rehab on some old ones to really build up that gallery for her.

In Ove I wanted someone truly powerful that could really be a threat for Carol and give her a sort of "Days of Future Past" storyline that would have lasting impact for her. Amora will always be a Thor character—but Ove straddles that line nicely and I think he can be a great villain for her going forward—especially after the events of CAPTAIN MARVEL #30.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=125032134
It is what I have said, this is not going to have a real follow-up just for the sake of the book appeared, I found more interesting the relationship of Amora and Lorelei or Amora and her sons from the Academy, I expect more from it than what's going on with Ove that I can't find him a true menacing villain even for Carol. And Amora can't feel the same for him than for her sons (her real and present ones) because of trust.