Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

just wondering of one thing

What would people think if Sylvie Lushton became a disciple and friend of Amora and in the end fell in love with one of her master's children? if Amora was already angry when Sylvie called herself the Enchantress and banish her to one of the ten realms, I don't want to think what would happen if Sylvie were girlfriend of one (of both) of Amora's kids.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    "Doctor Strange's death has affected every corner of the Marvel Universe, especially the Asgardian Twins Iric and Alvi and their sorcerer mother, Enchantress!" Young said. "With Strange gone, The Wizard has come to collect his half of the bargain… The Enchantress' firstborn son!"

Strange Academy #10 revealed Iric and Alvi's mother is Enchantress after the school took a field trip to Asgard. Iric broke away from his classmates to pay his mother a visit, finding her a prisoner in the roots of the World Tree.

https://www.cbr.com/strange-academy-...ange-one-shot/
    Great, more Amora content! I'm currently catching up on Strange Academy. It's a fun read.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Great, more Amora content! I'm currently catching up on Strange Academy. It's a fun read.
    Absolutely agreed.

Also I think i'm going to cry and drop some tears of joy that for first time someone do something truly interesting with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    just wondering of one thing

What would people think if Sylvie Lushton became a disciple and friend of Amora and in the end fell in love with one of her master's children? if Amora was already angry when Sylvie called herself the Enchantress and banish her to one of the ten realms, I don't want to think what would happen if Sylvie were girlfriend of one (of both) of Amora's kids.
    I guess it won't end well for Sylvie. She may become a permanent resident of Hel if Amora gets really pissed.

I guess it won't end well for Sylvie. She may become a permanent resident of Hel if Amora gets really pissed.
    It's possible but also it depends on what her sons could think and how to deal with it, Sylvie too, maybe Sylvie can respect Amora so much and in the end, it would not finish well because Sylvie can be worried more about Amora than Iric and Alvi and this can maybe hurt more the relationship of Amora and her sons in many emotional ways.

Has Amora ever been Sorcerer Supreme before? If not I'd like to see her take the mantle even if Strange comes back eventually.

Has Amora ever been Sorcerer Supreme before? If not I'd like to see her take the mantle even if Strange comes back eventually.
    Amora is an asgardian goddess and her powers are basically unlimited unless she is far from Asgard when her powers are still there but a bit weakened and not full strength, she can learn some new things but she don't need it really

I meant it as magical protector of the universe though I guess she won't find that job appealing.

I meant it as magical protector of the universe though I guess she won't find that job appealing.
    She has different interests, The fact that she wants to rule Asgard and be queen or have Thor is pure facade for what she really wants which is more or less similar to what Sylvie Lushton would like that to be respected and loved or considered a heroine but her Nature and looking for a greater power often ends up preventing her, she really does not have the motivation to strive to kill her enemies, she could have killed the Avengers almost without blinking but she does not do it because she does not really want to do it and she even respects them and leaves them alone mainly for Thor or maybe the Avengers bores her at this point, it is also not known exactly what she thinks of the changes that Loki has had in these times.

Is Amora more powerful than Hela on average or does that depend on the location/whether Hela has her cloak or not?

Is Amora more powerful than Hela on average or does that depend on the location/whether Hela has her cloak or not?
    If you are thinking about it because of that mini from a few years (Avengers Prime by Bendis), I have no idea, after all Hela is the Goddess of Death, Amora is powerful, more than the majority of people of Asgard, Karnilla the Norn Queen was her teacher at the magic arts. And Lorelei clearly learns from her sister but ends just learning what she wants without thinking and disrespecting her sister teachings.

Probably without the cloak, Amora can defeat Hela.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 07-08-2021 at 12:29 PM.

art by dvglzv

Last edited by juan678; 07-08-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Although I like these things and they are very good, for now they have no relationship with the Enchantress unless in the last episode of Loki next week they make some reference to that name or even Amora or Sylvie begins to call herself that.

Right now I have much more interest in that Strange Academy special related to Amora and her children.