Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    It looks like for sure that Amora the Enchantress is not going to appear on Thor: Love and Thunder movie, it's really weird that 4 Thor Movies (one of them called Love and Thunder, the name says a lot) and Loki TV series, she is sidelined again like nothing, it shows clearly how Marvel never cares and will never care about her in anything regarding the MCU, she, just for them, don't exist and have no part on anything Thor related.
    I made peace with the fact that I won't get to see Amora adapted properly on the big screen. Perhaps for the better as I don't see disney directly adapting Amora from the comics considering she may be too out there both visually and character wise for disney's "image" though I'd love to be proven wrong on this. I don't want another Taskmaster incident. What I'm more sad about is we don't have a great cartoon with Amora in it like Avengers EMH. I'm still salty about how they abruptly ended it with Surtur and Amora out there. The recent news about x-men 97 gave me a slight hope that the same may happen for EMH.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I made peace with the fact that I won't get to see Amora adapted properly on the big screen. Perhaps for the better as I don't see disney directly adapting Amora from the comics considering she may be too out there both visually and character wise for disney's "image" though I'd love to be proven wrong on this. I don't want another Taskmaster incident. What I'm more sad about is we don't have a great cartoon with Amora in it like Avengers EMH. I'm still salty about how they abruptly ended it with Surtur and Amora out there. The recent news about x-men 97 gave me a slight hope that the same may happen for EMH.
    For me, it is honestly very sad and it is criminal for a character like her to be totally incapable in Marvel of adapting her for the MCU, instead we have a very strange mix in the Loki TV series with which not everyone agrees because she's not considered Amora the Enchantress and a lot of people get to a point that they hate her and that's Sylvie (not Sylvie Lushton).

And as for the animation, true, it is missed because Avengers EMH never had a proper ending and before being canceled they spoiled the series with some poor quality episodes when most were really very good.

BANNED

Marvel Studios is to continue EMH in order to provide a proper ending to the series...
    Christopher Yost created his own Marvel cartoon universe. This universe consists
    of the shows Wolverine and the X-men, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    "Classic Thor villain Amora the Enchantress was one of the highlights of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
    and its roster of villains.
    But there was more depth to Amora than one might assume."

and the movies Hulk vs. Wolverine, Hulk vs. Thor and Thor: Tales of Asgard.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Marvel Studios is to continue EMH in order to provide a proper ending to the series...
    Christopher Yost created his own Marvel cartoon universe. This universe consists
    of the shows Wolverine and the X-men, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

and the movies Hulk vs. Wolverine, Hulk vs. Thor and Thor: Tales of Asgard.
    I hope it's true, I always felt like a huge emptiness and the fact of not knowing what happened with Amora and the whole Surtur issue.

Personally, I think the only way that I can be calm with the lack of news or mentions about the Enchantress is for Marvel to do a regular or limited series about her (her children, her sister or Sylvie Lushton), it does not matter if it was called Journey into Mystery or something similar (after all, her first appearance was in Journey Into Mystery 103 and not in The Mighty Thor although they had a relationship from the beginning).

Amora has enough history so that it can be carried out and be something good or even look for new angles and points of view different from what has already been seen without falling into the same things from the past, I have always liked well-written stories that deserve be read, not put-downs and things totally out of character.

On many occasions I have said it and I know that I repeat myself more than I would like, but it is really a character that urgently and as a priority with all the years since it exists (1964) that has more prominence and focuses on who she is, her life and her future.

If Clea is going to have some prominence in next months for the current Doctor Strange news, why Amora that has more years of existence, don't?

A regular series would be great but if nothing else I at least want to see Amora appear in the new Strange series. I want to see Amora interact with characters other than just asgardians, preferably other magic users. Since Cates has no intention of writing her let other corners of marvel use her.

A regular series would be great but if nothing else I at least want to see Amora appear in the new Strange series. I want to see Amora interact with characters other than just asgardians, preferably other magic users. Since Cates has no intention of writing her let other corners of marvel use her.
    I also hope that, but it seems that no current Marvel writer has any plan related to her, it is almost as if she did not exist. A limited or regular series with the Enchantress, at least it would be fair and it would help to do justice to her in some way manner.

The problem is that this is already happening, I think from Brian Wood's X-Men with all that thing of the Sisterhood, through the Captain Marvel series and at least and having something to do with Asgard with Strange Academy and the revelation that she has two children. Amora seems to only appear on some No-Thor books

For me and it shows issue by issue, Cates clearly does not care about the Enchantress, it does not matter if you try to ask him something on Twitter because it is evident that he will never answer, he has no plans for her and with all the Thor issues so far, no hope to see her there.

Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like march will be another dry month for Amora. I didn't see her mentioned in the solicitations. I'm so sick of stories focusing on Mjolnir. Isn't there anything else to tell???
    Last edited by Doom'nGloom; 12-22-2021 at 11:15 AM.

Looks like march will be another dry month for Amora. I didn't see her mentioned in the solicitations. I'm so sick of stories focusing on Mjolnir. Isn't there anything else to tell???
    I have no idea, I was going to write the same thing anyway, another month without even a sad mention of the Enchantress.

What I hope is some interesting story, I have been thinking for a while that in Marvel it seems that they only know one type of story lately, many months ago and almost the last 4 years that I do not read a single issue of the Avengers. It is also curious how with the theme of the MCU and the Disney + series, Marvel has taken the opportunity to bring some things to the comics, but it is rare and very significant that with the Loki series, which is the only one that is known to have a second season, nothing has been taken advantage of not even getting Sylvie Lushton back or doing something better than what is being done with the Enchantress lately.

Also within the March Solicitations, a Women of Marvel special is seen, but they always use the same women, they do not take advantage of others that are barely seen, or even give some respect to the first Marvel villainess that is Amora the Enchantress.

I have no idea, I was going to write the same thing anyway, another month without even a sad mention of the Enchantress.

What I hope is some interesting story, I have been thinking for a while that in Marvel it seems that they only know one type of story lately, many months ago and almost the last 4 years that I do not read a single issue of the Avengers. It is also curious how with the theme of the MCU and the Disney + series, Marvel has taken the opportunity to bring some things to the comics, but it is rare and very significant that with the Loki series, which is the only one that is known to have a second season, nothing has been taken advantage of not even getting Sylvie Lushton back or doing something better than what is being done with the Enchantress lately.

Also within the March Solicitations, a Women of Marvel special is seen, but they always use the same women, they do not take advantage of others that are barely seen, or even give some respect to the first Marvel villainess that is Amora the Enchantress.
    What's weird is they gave Kang who only appeared in the last episode a mini series and that upcoming Timeless event while one of the coleads of the show has nothing in comics. People say he's the next big bad in mcu but it's still weird for what is basically a glorified cameo. Not even the mcu is helping Sylvie Lushton in comics.

What's weird is they gave Kang who only appeared in the last episode a mini series and that upcoming Timeless event while one of the coleads of the show has nothing in comics. People say he's the next big bad in mcu but it's still weird for what is basically a glorified cameo. Not even the mcu is helping Sylvie Lushton in comics.
    Totally agreed, I don't know What is Marvel problem with the Enchantress but It's a thing that happen from the last (almost) 15-16 years.

BANNED

I feel that since Endgame and the buyout of the Fox studios Marcel has not truly invested in getting gold writers or stories for the Avengers. The X-Men get all the development and the best writers.

And yes both Amora and Sylvie suffered for it. Aaron sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I feel that since Endgame and the buyout of the Fox studios Marcel has not truly invested in getting gold writers or stories for the Avengers. The X-Men get all the development and the best writers.

And yes both Amora and Sylvie suffered for it. Aaron sucks!
    Well, every day and week and month and year that go by, it is more and more frustrating and sad to see that the Enchantress is more and more marginalized to the point that for her to appear in any comic you have to look for anyone of a lower category because in those considered bigger like as Thor or the Avengers, she does not appear. And it's hard to believe that a character more or less from the same time as Clea, can have her own series now or even the Invisible Woman miniseries from a couple of years ago.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone.