Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    How is Cates' Thor? I only read the first arc with Galactus. If Amora shows up I'll pick it up. Rignt now Thor is the ideal book to explain how Amora escaped prison and ended up in CM.
    I have barely no idea, since Aaron finished I decided not to pick up it because I think Cates just follows Aaron's run and looks like Amora has no place on it, it's very doubtful Cates will explain it. Sure people can enjoy it, not my case.

Even if Cates uses Amora, my problem is with his writing style. From what little I've read of his work he seems to write non-stop high octane action without much subtlety or character work (venom may be an exception). I'd definitely read his take on Amora but I'd love to see someone like Ewing write Amora. One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Even if Cates uses Amora, my problem is with his writing style. From what little I've read of his work he seems to write non-stop high octane action without much subtlety or character work (venom may be an exception). I'd definitely read his take on Amora but I'd love to see someone like Ewing write Amora. One can dream.
    If Cates uses Amora he will copy what Aaron did that basically was nothing and just an involution out of nowhere regarding the character.

Me too, actually I like what Kelly Thompson is doing and also the little I read about on Strange Academy 10 by Scottie Young.

Ask Sophie question Enchantess or Lady Loki ejem 1,46

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Ask Sophie question Enchantess or Lady Loki ejem 1,46

So nice on her part

other Funny Moment behid scene

Car Silvie

di martino instagram

I really appreciate these things, I like them, but I miss things related to comics, basically appearances or returns of these three characters (Amora the Enchantress), (Lorelei and Sylvie Lushton), for now although there are some things more or less parallels between Sylvie and The Enchantress of the comics (basically a little about Sylvie Lushton and if possible Amora but maybe it is too late with so much mix of characters currently), there is still no confirmation and in principle, the thread is about Amora and there's nothing about her for now unless there continues to be a follow-up of Sylvie in the Loki series and beyond and that can be clearly confirmed that she will become the Enchantress in the MCU.

STRANGE ACADEMY PRESENTS: DEATH OF DOCTOR STRANGE #1

SKOTTIE YOUNG (W) MIKE DEL MUNDO (A) COVER BY HUMBERTO RAMOS
    Strange Academy is closed until the events surrounding Dr. Strange’s death are resolved, so the students go back to their parents!
    Iric and Alvi’s mom happens to be the Enchantress, so you know this isn’t going to go smoothly. We’re going to learn that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and more than just one realm is in trouble.
    All this and more!

"Doctor Strange's death has affected every corner of the Marvel Universe, especially the Asgardian Twins Iric and Alvi and their sorcerer mother, Enchantress!" Young said. "With Strange gone, The Wizard has come to collect his half of the bargain… The Enchantress' firstborn son!"

Strange Academy #10 revealed Iric and Alvi's mother is Enchantress after the school took a field trip to Asgard. Iric broke away from his classmates to pay his mother a visit, finding her a prisoner in the roots of the World Tree.

https://www.cbr.com/strange-academy-...ange-one-shot/

he Enchantress' firstborn son!"

STRANGE ACADEMY PRESENTS: DEATH OF DOCTOR STRANGE #1

SKOTTIE YOUNG (W) MIKE DEL MUNDO (A) COVER BY HUMBERTO RAMOS
    Strange Academy is closed until the events surrounding Dr. Strange’s death are resolved, so the students go back to their parents!
    Iric and Alvi’s mom happens to be the Enchantress, so you know this isn’t going to go smoothly. We’re going to learn that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and more than just one realm is in trouble.
    All this and more!
    Looks amazing, can wait to see it.

At least, there is a follow-up and a very important one for Amora (I wonder about Iric and Alvi's aunt Lorelei).

he Enchantress' firstborn son!"
    It's possible this talks about Alvi but he and Iric are of the same age and twins like Amora and Lorelei, the difference is that Amora is the older one and Lorelei the younger one.