Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I have to throw in an honorable mention for Butterball and Bat-Wing.
    Oh yes. Let poor 'Boulder' (Butterball's chosen name for himself) spend a few hours a day with Leech, or use SPINtech or something, to get to exercise and get ever so slightly more in shape (although I'd love for him to remain far from a normal superhero body type, just maybe let him put in some muscle under it and get more of a Kingpin thing going on, where 'big' doesn't necessarily mean 'weak' or imply negative crap like 'lazy').

hopefully gorilla-girl gets cured of her powers and goes on the lecture circuit talking about how she was trapped in a problematic trope..

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I realy wish Marvel would do something with these characters again. Granted I don't necessarily mean the boot camp style of before but take maybe a Legion of Super heroes approach...10-15 (or more is fine) and rotate them around. No longer the Avengers Initiative but just...the Initiative.
    I've long thought that Marvel should combine the New Warriors and the Initiative -- have a main group of young heroes that go around the country helping other young heroes who may need training, support, etc.

-Pav, who would also include the Excelsior/Loners therapy concept...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Oh yes. Let poor 'Boulder' (Butterball's chosen name for himself) spend a few hours a day with Leech, or use SPINtech or something, to get to exercise and get ever so slightly more in shape (although I'd love for him to remain far from a normal superhero body type, just maybe let him put in some muscle under it and get more of a Kingpin thing going on, where 'big' doesn't necessarily mean 'weak' or imply negative crap like 'lazy').
    He’s fine how he is. Being completely invulnerable is a great power. He just wasn’t written well. Every hero has their strengths and weaknesses. Well the vast majority do. Boulder could definitely be useful in the right situations.