Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I doubt that. Since they have her dying easily. And had her in the classic costume here but in her current on a cover for this event. And last year had her in her classic costume in the X-Men issue of Empyre but in her modern one in Avengers Empyre. They are just very inconsistent.
    Well, the current X-Books are kind of a costume free-for-all so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Doctor Voodoo can speak to the dead. They should summon him, since he is Wanda's boyfriend.
    I will be very surprised if he is even mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    God they got her looking like a punk Wanda went out sorry running! She ain't no Jean this is disrespectful.
    Maybe it was a coordinated attack. Raven appearing as someone Wanda loves dearly and someone else enhancing her fears.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The various Stan tribes are really bringing it today. Could go nuclear.

BANNED

Dressed in all black like the omen…

God they got her looking like a punk Wanda went out sorry running! She ain't no Jean this is disrespectful.
    ....because you know Jean so very well
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Maybe it was a coordinated attack. Raven appearing as someone Wanda loves dearly and someone else enhancing her fears.
    I was thinking along those lines, that Wanda might run instead of fight if it was someone she couldn't bear to risk hurting. But that list is reeeeal short - I'm not even sure Pietro would be on it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I was thinking along those lines, that Wanda might run instead of fight if it was someone she couldn't bear to risk hurting. But that list is reeeeal short - I'm not even sure Pietro would be on it.
    She can just move like your average mage, teleport, levitate, she clearly can do that last times she appearex.

Astonishing Member

Thought occurred, don't we have mutiple characters who know necromancy and can travel to the after life ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    ....because you know Jean so very well
    Fainting girl from the 90's cartoon, & murdered girl begging for her life & crying while getting smashed by robots in space are my memories of Jean, other than that yeah she was pretty much dead as long as I can remember. But that's beside the point.

Fainting girl from the 90's cartoon, & murdered girl begging for her life & crying while getting smashed by robots in space are my memories of Jean, other than that yeah she was pretty much dead as long as I can remember. But that's beside the point.
    This is one of the most uninspired troll attempts I've seen in a while.

In any case, I'm going to wait to pass judgment on how the characters in the book are depicted until I've actually read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    She can teleport and fly. Just teleport out of there lol. It's so dumb.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I'm a fan of Jean but this post made me laugh and I really need it today hahaha. Thank you

I wonder if the other deaths of the gala will be somewhat connected to Wanda's? Gabby's murderer is clear enough , right? But what about Emma's brother? And can we talk about how incompetent X-Force is , 3 deaths in just a few hours?

EDIT: Eh, ok ,I'm not gonna pin Christian's death on them, he wasn't in Krakoa. I just think X-Force has been super incompetent for like, 20 issues and I wanted to drag them lol
    Last edited by Fall-From-Grace; 07-15-2021 at 10:17 AM.

:cocks eyebrow and files nails:

Who "ain't no Jean"...?

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    This is one of the most uninspired troll attempts I've seen in a while.

In any case, I'm going to wait to pass judgment on how the characters in the book are depicted until I've actually read it.
    It's not trolling & it's not meant to inspire cause I don't care, that's just my perception of Comic/Cartoon Jean is what it is. I like her in the movies though.

I just saw this. :: deep breath ::

What isn't beside the point is that Jean would crush Wanda's fragile, feeble little mind like a tin can.

I'm fixing to start Inferno now.