Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

This event should be the “Who Shot Mr. Burns?” of X-men. Maybe we’ll find out that baby Shogo was the real culprit all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Shatterstar involvement would make this story so very lame, Lol, how can people even think he is going to be relevant to this event?
    I guess is true what they say “ de gustibus non disputandum est”
    I mean is not farfectched, same writer as X-factor, Morrigan is tied to him and she's a death goddess, supernatural. Why would it be lame to use him even if only for missdirection?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I believe there was a cover with blood over magneto´s helmet, Star is an interesting suspect because of his link to Morrigan and I could see her having the hability to overcome Wanda because she´s a powerful Godness and Krakoa´s dead have given her a lot of power, Onslaught is also a good choice but right now there are a lot of suspects appart from Magneto himself of course. I would like to see this story be like Knives Out with a lot of red herrings and turns,foreshadowing and a satisfying ending.
    Knives out but mutants is what I'm hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    This event should be the “Who Shot Mr. Burns?” of X-men. Maybe we’ll find out that baby Shogo was the real culprit all along.
    Oh yes, yes, yes, this, this, this!

There are lots of suspects which will make for a good story, the obvious choices are Magneto and Mystique, then there is Onslaught, Fabian Cortez, Shatterstar, Exodus, Mister Sinister, Peepers heading the rest of the pack.
    With Wanda running away it makes me think that it is Onslaught, as that is a threat Wanda would retreat from.
    Shatterstar turned up at the Gala at 9.30pm with blood on him, not Wandas blood (Excalibur #21), Wanda met with Magneto at 3.17am (S.W.O.R.D. #6), Wandas' body was discovered shortly after 4.04am (X-Factor #10), Shatterstar then sat with Rictor on the beach stating it was nearly morning, so there is a short period of time unexplained for Shatterstar.
    In the cover art for Trial of Magneto #2 and in the pages we have seen so far the only Avengers featured so far are Captain America, Iron Man, Vision and Wasp.
    I am looking forward to the reactions of both Quick Silver and Wiccan, you'd think Wonder Man, Doctor Voodoo and Hawkeye would also feature.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-16-2021 at 01:31 AM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I mean is not farfectched, same writer as X-factor, Morrigan is tied to him and she's a death goddess, supernatural. Why would it be lame to use him even if only for missdirection?
    I can’t help it, I’m not really feeling him nor this Morrigan stuff, I just don’t see Magneto or Wanda having to deal with such an out of the left field mess, the situation between wanda and the mutant world is already very messy and ripe with retcons not to mention ambiguities, do we really need to add even more unrelated and convulsed plot points on top of it?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Literally covered in her blood and a piece of her torn off cape from trying to run.

He shanked and strangled her for sure.
    He’s come straight from killing the Morrigan in X-Factor #9.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    He’s come straight from killing the Morrigan in X-Factor #9.
    Yup the blood is from that battle.

If the Morrigan has possessed him then anything is possible. Just another layer of intrigue to chew on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Just her to make Wanda run scared

aa25aa99b50d876ec19b176861c3531e.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Just her to make Wanda run scared

aa25aa99b50d876ec19b176861c3531e.jpg
    In a joke, probably. In a serious battle, no.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

what if wanda's not dead and that's a cloned body?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well we see her running away so it's not just a cloned corpse. Plus if it were a clone it'd be pretty easy to find the real Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well we see her running away so it's not just a cloned corpse. Plus if it were a clone it'd be pretty easy to find the real Wanda
    I'm not saying that nothing happened, just that maybe the conclusion is not what we think. And would it be easy? She is a reality warper. Again, if this ends up being mystical, it's not goingto matter how many powers are used in the investigation, since magic is a get out of jail card for any plot holes.

Rachel's work will be thrown away.

What if she has been a clone since before Disassembled and House of M?

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What if she has been a clone since before Disassembled and House of M?
    I can see a cloned body but could a clone have the expertise in magic that she has?
    It's comics so I guess it could.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Shouldn't Rachel's ability solve everything in a moment unless the killer was something like a psychic or magical user that can fool her ability?