Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1511
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Could it be possible that Wanda killed herself? I only ask because of the last page of the last issue of Empyre: X-Men.
    She believed she was a mutant for a long time so could she somehow be taking a chance that the resurrection will work on her? I would think it's easy enough for her to cast spells to confuse telepaths and falsely depict her running away, etc.

Like what would be the motivation though?
    I cannot think of any reasoning that would not come off bad for the character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    Not to trigger the wundagore girlies…

But I’m glad she’s dead and I’m hopeful she doesn’t become a mutant again.
    Well, who are the Wundagore girlies?
    The first reaction to that term have me think about Wanda, Jessic Drew and probably Morgan Le Fay.

I still don't think that body is of the real Wanda. And that's why her son could not communicate with her ghost. Most magic users have an astral form when they die.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I still don't think that body is of the real Wanda. And that's why her son could not communicate with her ghost. Most magic users have an astral form when they die.
    I feel the same. Illyana's skeptical look when they found her gave me the impression that she sensed something magically off.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The question is if it isn't Wanda, why would someone fake Wanda's death, and how would they be able to keep Wanda somewhere nobody could contact her

Could it be possible that Wanda killed herself? I only ask because of the last page of the last issue of Empyre: X-Men.
    She believed she was a mutant for a long time so could she somehow be taking a chance that the resurrection will work on her? I would think it's easy enough for her to cast spells to confuse telepaths and falsely depict her running away, etc.

that doesnt make sense to me. If she were to commit suicide, then she better have left a note. Why go to Krakoa and kill herself there with no explanation, possibly letting someone be punished for her murder? That and the grief she leaves her loved ones confused, not knowing the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that doesnt make sense to me. If she were to commit suicide, then she better have left a note. Why go to Krakoa and kill herself there with no explanation, possibly letting someone be punished for her murder? That and the grief she leaves her loved ones confused, not knowing the truth.
    Could be that she was manipulated by an outside source? So it wasn't really planned but some thing or someone amplifying her emotions? Though this is kinda a reach, it puts psychics, empaths and emotion creatures on the table as suspects.

Though I'm not sure they'll touch the topic of suicide one way or another.

Yeah I was spitballing, but there's something about her strong even desperate desire to redeem herself that keeps coming to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The question is if it isn't Wanda, why would someone fake Wanda's death, and how would they be able to keep Wanda somewhere nobody could contact her
    She's with Creed.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She's with Creed.
    I love it.

I must say, this is quite the mystery and the mini can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post

Very good point, that is weird.

Yeah I was spitballing, but there's something about her strong even desperate desire to redeem herself that keeps coming to my mind.
    but how does that redeem herself? It just creates another mess for everyone to deal with

I love it.

I must say, this is quite the mystery and the mini can't come soon enough.
    Will they find the kidnappers or will Krakoa have indigestion first?

If she really did get deaded then I'm still banking on it being the campfire brats.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

but how does that redeem herself? It just creates another mess for everyone to deal with
    I dunno but that one panel in Empyre #1 where she's talking about a "resurrection" seems pointed by Hickman. What if her dying and coming back does something to reverse her spell? Has she died since "no more mutants"? I know very little about how her magic works but there's gotta be some magic involved here.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Will they find the kidnappers or will Krakoa have indigestion first?

If she really did get deaded then I'm still banking on it being the campfire brats.
    The campfire brats is very possible. It's kinda fun how we can't seem to get a good handle on any of this. LOL!

that mini Quentin Quire is sus as hell.