Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Then Pietro comes and tells his testimony about how Magneto has not given child support all his life and Magneto is like:

Magneto: I will give you child support when you give Luna child support.

Pietro: I pay for her school old man.

Magneto: you have not seen her in years.

Pietro: You have not done that either

Magneto: I send you mails and you keep ignoring them boy.
    This made me laugh so hard that I had to tell my bf about this.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Assuming it's a legal trial: interesting everyone assumed Magneto must have broken the no killing law. It could be he didn't "respect the land", did something that fucked up the actual island
    Someone finds Moira’s no-place (but not Moira) and Magneto takes the fall for growing what is explicitly described as a cancerous tumour on Krakoa’s soil-flesh?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Actually I had an interesting theory, about Magneto and his family hear me out:
    So one of the theories about Tommy and Billy's vague status as mutants is that they may still be mutants because Wanda thought she was one too, so she created them as actual mutants when she actually wasn't.

If that's the case, then since she believed she was Magnetos daughter, it's possible that Mags may be related to the twins genetically, even if he's not related to Wanda
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 05-08-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Found evidence for the trial

"To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This made me laugh so hard that I had to tell my bf about this.
    Thank you, I am happy you liked it
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Actually I had an interesting theory, about Magneto and his family hear me out:
    So one of the theories about Teddy and Billy's vague status as mutants is that they may still be mutants because Wanda thought she was one too, so she created them as actual mutants when she actually wasn't.

If that's the case, then since she believed she was Magnetos daughter, it's possible that Mags may be related to the twins genetically, even if he's not related to Wanda
    This is a great theory but we would be talking about the Tommy and Billy who were born from Wanda and after they dissapeared they were both reincarnated by other parents so I could see them be still mutants(If Wanda still thinks of them that way) but their original genetic link to Magneto or even Wanda herself is lost imo.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

This is a great theory but we would be talking about the Tommy and Billy who were born from Wanda and after they dissapeared they were both reincarnated by other parents so I could see them be still mutants(If Wanda still thinks of them that way) but their original genetic link to Magneto or even Wanda herself is lost imo.
    Well Billy and Tommy are (seemingly) still identical twins, so their DNA would presumably be the same right?

Magneto was arrested by the fashion police!

I still hold on to the theory that when Scarlet Witch was doing her reality warping, she made herself not a mutant anymore.

They have the same features but sometimes people can look alike without being related, this was not the case when they were born from Wanda, then they were really genetically linked to each other and to Wanda but the Billy and Tommy from the Young Avengers are not the same, they were born from different families at different parts of the US so I think they are related to each other and to Wanda in magical/spiritual way, not a genetic way, unless something else happened that we don´t know and they are also linked by blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Magneto was arrested by the fashion police!
    Hate to admit this but they are right what we you thinking Magnus?

I still hold on to the theory that when Scarlet Witch was doing her reality warping, she made herself not a mutant anymore.
    This is a big possibility given how betrayed she felt by Magneto at the time of the retcon and the fact she was inverted and full of chaos magic but I think Chton being the reason also makes a lot of sense, I could see him wanting Wanda to only have links to his magic so he erased her X-gen.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-08-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I actually like this idea, Magneto is on trial for killing Wanda (a human) but Magneto still believes deep down Wanda is his mutant daughter and brings her back to life via the resurrection protocols.
    Though I really like this idea I actually can't see Magneto killing Wanda, very interested in seeing how this all plays out, something that can actually set Krakoans against each other ?.
    There are actually lots of good theories in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Exactly, Magneto is on trial because everybody thinks that Wanda is human and not an mutant, I highly doubt that Magneto would intentionally kill Wanda and I can see him grief stricken and rushing Wanda off to the Five to resurrect her. That is when the truth will be revealed that Wanda and Pietro are actually mutants and the stupid retcon is cast aside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Magneto in all black/all white is hot.

Hopefully, he's on trial as a way to retcon Wanda and Pietro back to being mutants and being his kids.
    I would LOVE for this to happen. Erik is framed for Wanda’s murder (by Doom?) and he has her resurrected (because Cerebro would have her recorded) and uses DNA from when she was a mutant. Boom. She’s back as a mutant. So even if he DID do it, she would mutant again so is there really a crime?

Having said all that... I don’t think that’s what’s going to happen. I doubt she’ll be involved at all. I’d love to see it happen someday...

Maybe Mags hit someone with his pimp-stick.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Uh...no...they usually have a good grasp of things.
    LOL, Magneto be grasping at that "not guilty" plea

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I would LOVE for this to happen. Erik is framed for Wanda’s murder (by Doom?) and he has her resurrected (because Cerebro would have her recorded) and uses DNA from when she was a mutant. Boom. She’s back as a mutant. So even if he DID do it, she would mutant again so is there really a crime?

Having said all that... I don’t think that’s what’s going to happen. I doubt she’ll be involved at all. I’d love to see it happen someday...
    We can always hope
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post

I would love for Wanda to be just kept out of it all. Her being a mutant never did anything for her. Keep her in mystic and Avengers stories.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Agreed. Don’t really care whether Pietro and Wanda are mutants and Magneto’s kids or not. They’re Avengers characters more so than X-men IMO.