Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Alleged murder! We don't even have a cause of death. Wanda could've tripped on the stairs on her wait out.
    She was running while not looking where she was going so this is a viable possibility…combine that with her record of being clumsy I’d buy it lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I like that you used the word antagonizing to describe the murder of his mother lol.
    Traditionally deliberately covering up the death of ones mother and somehow coercing his brother into silence is pretty antagonising

Alleged murder! We don't even have a cause of death. Wanda could've tripped on the stairs on her wait out.
    There are clearly marks on her throat, and clearly Fabian Cortez likes going for the throat ?.
    20210717_224644.jpg
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Traditionally deliberately covering up the death of ones mother and somehow coercing his brother into silence is pretty antagonising
    To me it looks like Dormammus attack takes place around the same time as Wandas death, pretty hard to contact somebody when they are in space fighting an endless invasion of mindless ones.
    It looks like this Final Annihilation storyline wraps up when Trial of Magneto #3 is released so hopefully Wiccan will become involved in this storyline then.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Incredible Member

I wake up with those marks all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I'm not saying it's not antagonizing I just thought a stronger word for covering up an alleged murder would've been better suited. Nothing wrong with your statement at all, it just made me chuckle because when I think of antagonizing it makes me think a minor annoyance that's all
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I thought she was kinda dope *shrugs*
    I thought she was kinda a dope
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 07-17-2021 at 07:02 PM.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    There are clearly marks on her throat, and clearly Fabian Cortez likes going for the throat ?.
    20210717_224644.jpg
    Way of X in the same issue also showed he had a spare Magneto helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    I wake up with those marks all the time.
    Yeah, let's not kink shame Wanda for what she may or may not be into.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, let's not kink shame Wanda for what she may or may not be into.
    I’m pretty sure it’s established for years by now that the only person Wanda wants to be her ‘Daddy’ is Steve.

There's probably a bunch of ways for how Mercury having a lot of violent fantasies might become relevant to WoX's plot, but I can't help to think it would make her an ideal scapegoat if Onslaught was trying to conceal his involvement in the murder, because I'd be surprised if a telepath wouldn't be able to also find worrisome thoughts involving Wanda in Cessily's mind, even if she'd never have acted on them by herself.
    And even if the Council wasn't compromised by Onslaught, there are probably several members who can't wait for the opportunity to send one of Xavier's darlings to the pit after what they did to Sabretooth, while others might just want to get someone sentenced as quickly as possible for public relations reasons (or to hide their own involvement).
    Last edited by Starfish; 07-18-2021 at 03:14 AM.

Astonishing Member

Most of the obvious suspects either aren’t big brains or wouldn’t bother to hide their actions or conceal the body, and would go before the council whistling, either on the basis that they wouldn’t risk the schism prosecuting someone for killing Wanda would cause, or reckon that without Jean/Apocalypse/Magneto, Xavier and/or Storm don’t have the votes to Exile someone

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #3 (OF 5)

Leah Williams (W) • Lucas Werneck (A) • Cover by Valerio Schiti

JUDGE, JURY AND HEXECUTIONER!

The truth won’t stay buried.
    Nor will other things…
    Who lurks in the shadows, and what do they know?
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    20210717_224644.jpg
    The marks on her neck show that the killer only had 6 fingers. Nightcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    The marks on her neck show that the killer only had 6 fingers. Nightcrawler.
    If the murder is that easy to solve then why the hell do we need a series!?

Also, artists prerogative, doe’s she have the same marks on her neck in the autopsy trailer? I think we shall have to wait for the story to start picking up clues.