Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Oh, good - original stories....

Exactly....
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-10-2021 at 05:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member

So, does anyone think Marvel will wait until after X-Factor #10 to reveal the cover for Trial #1 with the murder victim on it?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Pure facts. I’m sure the book will be quality regardless, but why break up such a dynamic duo?!?
    https://twitter.com/ValerioSchiti/st...40544305184773

He said here that issue #6 was his last issue, despite Marvel having him solicited for #7.

I wonder if he is doing covers for the whole Trial series.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Magneto looks sad on the cover so it´s someone he knows and the solicit says it has to be about someone lying on Krakoa who asked for his loyalty and Magneto seeking justice for some secret discovered so my guess is that it´s someone from the Quiet Council.

Ewing said he would be exploring Magneto so I guess he will also be part of the "Last Anhiliation" crossover but I don´t know how that will work unless someone, maybe Doom, tells it´s neccesary for him to help with that while X-factor conducts the investigation.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-10-2021 at 06:46 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    X-Factor #10: Magneto kills Wanda.
    If X-Factor must go, let the Morrigan story die with it.

I wouldn't really miss Kyle either.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Magneto looks sad on the cover so it´s someone he knows and the solicit says it has to be about someone lying on Krakoa who asked for his loyalty and Magneto seeking justice for some secret discovered so my guess is that it´s someone from the Quiet Council.
    The question is if it's someone on the Council why the trial? They'd come back almost immediately since they get priority and, well, on paper it's not illegal. Which likely means a non mutant.

That being said, if it's someone on the Council, it's Mystique.

In the preview for Cable´s title Nate was planning to attack Xavier HoX with grenades so he could go to the future taking something from his house and Emma told him there were easier ways to get exiled in Krakoa so imo exile doesn´t happen just after attacking a human but also for attacking a member of the QC which makes total sense given they are the leaders of the country.

Maybe it´s Mystique she´s close to Magneto on the hellion´s preview or maybe it´s someone else.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To many people. The premise of the book was to flesh out the Resurrection Protocols and she never got around to revealing any of the redacted articles

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    yeah, it is bad that we continue to know nothing more about the ressurrection protocols. This book failed so badly on deliver **** premise
    I agree that it didn’t deliver on this part, I wanted to see exploring and learning more about the redacted rules, but let’s be fair, the series was interrupted by an event right after it started, Leah couldn’t even finish the first arc which also lead to issue 5 (the next issue after XOS tie-in) to be a break issue between arcs rather than a part of an arc. We also have another event tie-in coming up. So not just 3 issues out of 10 were/will be ‘lost’ for exploring the resurrection protocols, but the series also went through first a 2-3 months hiatus, (again, right after it started) then only in the second arc it got another hiatus. These definitely didn’t help the series and the plot development. The whole thing felt aimless even though we could see that the writer had plans.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I would suspect the trial of Magneto would be what would have been X-Factor 11-15. Since the team is investigating and the writer is still there.

With a new X-Factor starting later on.
    I thought too that maybe it was originally planned to be an arc in X-Factor and we got the separate mini instead to shake up things. I hope after the mini we’ll get another book for the resurrection protocols with the same characters, but with more serious tone and more focus on the rules. I like that the writing was character focused and gave them individual development, but it should’ve been mainly on the core team while developing the resurrection rules too at the same time and not focusing on so many guest character interactions; and we didn’t need exploring Mojo world when we have Krakoa either. Not to mention the crossover events interrupting the book. These took away too much from the core concept, with trying to do so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Makes no sense, thy already announced that #10 is the last issue
    That’s why s/he said a new X-Factor starting and not the current series continuing with #11? It does make sense, you just complained that no resurrection rules were explored in the current X-Factor -they could do that with a new book.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Extraordinary Member

Guys here me out.Maybe Mystique frames magneto for this.It is said to divide Krakoa.It would be a great first stepof Mystiques plan to burn Krakoa down.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I agree that it didn’t deliver on this part, I wanted to see exploring and learning more about the redacted rules, but let’s be fair, the series was interrupted by an event right after it started, Leah couldn’t even finish the first arc which also lead to issue 5 (the next issue after XOS tie-in) to be a break issue between arcs rather than a part of an arc. We also have another event tie-in coming up. So not just 3 issues out of 10 were/will be ‘lost’ for exploring the resurrection protocols, but the series also went through first a 2-3 months hiatus, (again, right after it started) then only in the second arc it got another hiatus. These definitely didn’t help the series and the plot development. The whole thing felt aimless even though we could see that the writer had plans.
    The writer planned poorly. We know that the crossovers give the tbook a boost for sales
    it had amny skip months because sales werent there.

That’s why s/he said a new X-Factor starting and not the current series continuing with #11? It does make sense, you just complained that no resurrection rules were explored in the current X-Factor -they could do that with a new book.
    Still makes little sense do a new x-fator book with same creative team and cast that just failed to create interest and sales.
    Maybe another book with a new creative team, because try the same thing again hoping for different results is crazyness. Or just use the books they already have to explore different aspects.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The premise of the book was to flesh out the Resurrection Protocols and she never got around to revealing any of the redacted articles

Im not getting how the book delivered on this when we really dont know anymore now than we did before it started
    It had a great premise but didn't stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Guys here me out.Maybe Mystique frames magneto for this.It is said to divide Krakoa.It would be a great first stepof Mystiques plan to burn Krakoa down.
    Agreed JDW said the editors decided things like "Mystique was magneto all along" in this weeks X-Monday so she definitely has something to do with this and indeed would make good of her promise to burn Krakoa down.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    This is a great theory, it makes me wonder if this mini will lead directly to the events in Hickman's X-title

X-Factor was supposed to have the answers to a lot of the questions we had early on. It didn’t survive long enough to tell us anything. Very sad....

I think this mini will be about tackling the ressurrection secrets and probably X-factor will be relaunched after this series is done.