Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Tommy kind of looks "buried" amongst the family just saying.
    tell that to luna

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    tell that to luna
    Poor Luna is just like the rest of her people a dead issue.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The Scrappy Doo of the Maximoff family

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The Scrappy Doo of the Maximoff family
    Literally since Lockjaw would be the Scooby-Doo, LoL!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member

Well, forgot my earlier theory.

Magneto and Wanda are currently in the same room on Krakoa.

So who are we thinking the victim is that their death would draw the Avengers and other heroes there for the memorial? Wanda? Beast? Havok?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    So who are we thinking the victim is that their death would draw the Avengers and other heroes there for the memorial? Wanda? Beast? Havok?
    We already know it’s not Beast and Havok, as they’re in September solicitations that take place post-Gala night, in X-Force and Hellions

The end of sword seems to be very strongly pointing towards Wanda, which makes me think she's a Scarlet herring. It's definitely a Maximoff, and a hero, which makes me think it's Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We already know it’s not Beast and Havok, as they’re in September solicitations that take place post-Gala night, in X-Force and Hellions
    Beast doesn't deserve a big old fashioned crossover funeral. Just turn him into a rug. Or bring back O5 beast from the timeline and scare him straight into not turning into the legitimately less moral than half the actual villains monster.

Someone close to Magneto, close to the Avengers, a death that matters, and the Trial and its results split Krakoan society. That means at the very least the death is a human, and a human who means enough to Krakoan mutants that the trial and its resolution splits Krakoan society. Speed is a decent choice, but Wanda is just too damn obvious. She's spoken of in utter hatred, is the closest thing to The Great Satan of Krakoa, and many like Exodus see her a criminal who has escaped justice for her crime. Whether Magneto actually murders her, Mystique frames him for it, or some other events it is still a violation of one of Krakoa's laws. If he, in any way, tries to defend Wanda at all mutants could get pissed that a councilmember is defending a human.

I just want to know if the Trial is supposed to be before or AFTER Inferno, chronologically. If it's before it could just easily be one of the many things Mystique is doing to raze Krakoa.

X Force security really dropping the fucking ball with all these murders happening during the Gala

Fantastic Member

I think Magneto would kill Wanda, but then would somehow prove that she is a mutant, so she would be resurrected and would take Franklin's place in the list of Omega Level mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Wanda.It's pretty much 100% her

Yes I think it is Wanda, as the last we see of Wanda is in Way of X #3 hugging Magneto, so that maybe why he is suspected.
    I feel Wanda is killed and Magneto is the fall guy, whether Mystique takes the form of Magneto and kills Wanda plus there are many other suspects e.g. Exodus.
    Hopefully Magneto will try to resurrect Wanda and it works therefore proving that both her and Pietro are in fact mutants and the children of Magneto.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 06-23-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Indeed, and Darkhold was probably all written ages ago, so it will easily be set before/after everything