Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1511

Well articles do hype things up typically. I mean how many crowed the same reverse HoM theory and Mephisto for WandaVision?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Not this going all the way til December. The Little Wundagorians are going to be insufferable. More than at present time.

It’s giving MUTE.

Like you have been a joy to deal with. It wasn't us going into a thread wishing rape and death on characters.

Calm yourself.

BANNED

Who was wishing rape and death???? All of y’all do way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    Who was wishing rape and death???? All of y’all do way too much.
    Oh you weren't here for what mess threads turned into after M-day.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Like you have been a joy to deal with. It wasn't us going into a thread wishing rape and death on characters.

Calm yourself.
    These responses are why I look forward to seeing yours
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I swear, when is the childishness going to end? We're talking about a hobby we all enjoy so I can never understand why things have to get personal. Debating all day about the books and characters is fine but threads really devolve when fans are attacking other fans for being fans of characters they don't like. Goodness gracious, we're talking about comic books that cost $4-7.

Where's the joy?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I swear, when is the childishness going to end? We're talking about a hobby we all enjoy so I can never understand why things have to get personal. Debating all day about the books and characters is fine but threads really devolve when fans are attacking other fans for being fans of characters they don't like. Goodness gracious, we're talking about comic books that cost $4-7.

Where's the joy?
    New accounts that pop up out of nowhere and basically repeat themselves in the same thread really make me think it’s a burner account; someone trying to stir the pot and not using their main account so it doesn’t get banned.

It really is childish either way.

I just wanna say play a lot of Among Us & Danganronpa Tommy is the most Sus to me after him it's Pietro.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Where's the joy?
    Personally...? When I click the ignore button. LOL.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Where's the joy?
    Point blank Periodt. People need to stop doing the most.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Where's the joy?
    Agreed completely.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Well articles do hype things up typically. I mean how many crowed the same reverse HoM theory and Mephisto for WandaVision?
    Theories are part of the fun of the story for some fans but either way we will know for sure once we read the actual story

I liked the article says this story is mysterious and layered so we can hope not everything is like it seems.

I only would love to see Pietro, Tommy, Billy and Lorna involved in a mayor way, it would be the first time we would see all of them together and interacting.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-03-2021 at 02:09 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I can tell you 3 smoke weed & I'm proud of ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed completely.

Theories are part of the fun of the story for some fans but either way we will know for sure once we read the actual story

I liked the article says this story is mysterious and layered so we can hope not everything is like it seems.

I only would love to see Pietro, Tommy, Billy and Lorna involved in a mayor way, it would be the first time we would see all of them together and interacting.
    Totally agree and it would enhance this storyline tenfold
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I can't be the only 1 who thinks Tommy killed Wanda right?