Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I do agree with GenericUsername, though for different reasons, that Wanda in an X-Team wouldn't work. Though I wouldn't mind a revival of the concept of Uncanny Avengers, with having Mutants and Avengers forming a united effort into bridging the gap. However, I am not sure such a team works in the current era. Maybe post Inferno.
    I'm good with that too. I honestly would just like to see Wanda spend some more time with (fellow?) mutants as a way to cleanse my palate from the past.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Definitely would like to see her in Uncanny Avengers or a relaunched/ revamped Excalibur. That book has traditionally been able to move away from what’s going on in the main line and she could flex her magic and mutant muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    The Pretender tag will go once Wanda is revealed to be a mutant again. She was only labelled the Pretender because she was considered a mutant all of those years until the retcon in Uncanny Avengers Vol 2.
    That's you assuming she is going to get changed back which I still see no reason for them to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I would HOPE that Wanda could join an x-team or book. The juicy stories that could be told.
    Can I get a heck no
    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I do agree with GenericUsername, though for different reasons, that Wanda in an X-Team wouldn't work. Though I wouldn't mind a revival of the concept of Uncanny Avengers, with having Mutants and Avengers forming a united effort into bridging the gap. However, I am not sure such a team works in the current era. Maybe post Inferno.
    We are in a pro mutant era and yet you guys want humans to get in on the action like come on. We don't need humans to be included in everything let the mutants enjoy their time in the sun after years of purgatory

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    We are in a pro mutant era and yet you guys want humans to get in on the action like come on. We don't need humans to be included in everything let the mutants enjoy their time in the sun after years of purgatory
    Though you haven’t really been on board with any possibility of mutant-human collaboration. So what level of interaction do you want? It just seems you want mutants to be in charge of everything and humans/non-mutants just sit back and not say anything.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Though you haven’t really been on board with any possibility of mutant-human collaboration. So what level of interaction do you want? It just seems you want mutants to be in charge of everything and humans/non-mutants just sit back and not say anything.
    I'd rather have mutants in Mutant themed books
    GrindrStone(D)

No they can react and do their own stories have their opinion on what's happening etc. I just don't see this need for humans to be on X teams in order for them to do that. They have their own stories and books why must they be on X teams for them to interact with the mutants.

Wakanda is a perfect example of that. They react to what the mutants are doing in the way that would be fitting for their culture and story and mutants showed up in the Black panther books to further their story. You didn't need Black panther, Shuri , or Bast on an X-men team to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I'd rather have mutants in Mutant themed books
    It can still be mutant themed but also have like 1 or 2 human/non-mutant allies working as support and behind the sins like other X-books in this era have besides going with the same theme of having different groups of influential humans trying to exterminate them like always. Glad mutants have political power to help all the Earth, but none are an island unto themselves.

No they can react and do their own stories have their opinion on what's happening etc. I just don't see this need for humans to be on X teams in order for them to do that. They have their own stories and books why must they be on X teams for them to interact with the mutants.

Wakanda is a perfect example of that. They react to what the mutants are doing in the way that would be fitting for their culture and story and mutants showed up in the Black panther books to further their story. You didn't need Black panther, Shuri , or Bast on an X-men team to do that.
    Yet mutants still showed up in a human hero comic story so why the need to bar humans from x-books to support them. Mutants can show up in any other superhero story. Concerning Wakanda that showed a negative light and I think Galactic Wakanda was still upset about the destruction of trust between the two as Wakanda let the gates be planted without wanting the medicine. That shows collaboration has a possibility to be more in-depth and positive than just strictly confrontational.

Yet mutants still showed up in a human hero comic story so why the need to bar humans from x-books to support them. Mutants can show up in any other superhero story. Concerning Wakanda that showed a negative light and I think Galactic Wakanda was still upset about the destruction of trust between the two as Wakanda let the gates be planted without wanting the medicine. That shows collaboration has a possibility to be more in-depth and positive than just strictly confrontational.
    I don't have a problem with humans appearing I have a problem with them being on the team. For example Deadpool has showed up a few times causing havok that's cool but he didn't stay. That type of interaction is fine.

I want mutant books to be about mutants. What other books do is there own business

I don't have a problem with humans appearing I have a problem with them being on the team. For example Deadpool has showed up a few times causing havok that's cool but he didn't stay. That type of interaction is fine.

I want mutant books to be about mutants. What other books do is there own business
    Guest appearances you mean? On that I wholeheartedly agree.

“Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

That's you assuming she is going to get changed back which I still see no reason for them to do that.

Can I get a heck no

Wanda coming back seems likely mainly because if they don't there is zero reason why the Avengers and the Kree-Skrulls should not kick Krakoas door in.

And as for the humans, it's the books that constantly day they want to build a future with humanity. Even though they constantly ignore that and leave it to apparently the non-X books to actually do anything with that idea.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Wanda coming back seems likely mainly because if they don't there is zero reason why the Avengers and the Kree-Skrulls should not kick Krakoas door in.

And as for the humans, it's the books that constantly day they want to build a future with humanity. Even though they constantly ignore that and leave it to apparently the non-X books to actually do anything with that idea.
    Did you miss like the whole thing that kicked off Krakoa is that the dream of Xavier is dead?

Astonishing Member

Can I get a heck no

I mean Wanda is the main focal point of a major X event where one of the biggest points of contention is the fact that she is a "pretender" and let's not forget Magneto swearing to "make it right" by any means necessary and in a X-world where Sinister literally gave himself and X gene and one can manipulate the genetic code during the resurrection process it's not too far-fetched to believe that Wanda will be resurrected as a mutant at the end of this event.

She's been a focal point before without any actual progression happening for her. It's pretty standard for her and events actually.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.