Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1511
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Wouldn't her daughter Nocturne In theory be immune to her hex bolts, since mutants with similar powers who have a familial connection are usually immune to each others powers like the summers brothers.
    Wanda's power is not limited to her mutant power, and really last time I check her Chthonic curse is likely not inheritable.(Billy is magical yes, but his magic is not really directly linked Chthon or a similar source.)

Krakoa is covering up Wanda's death:

Kirbons And More Hellfire Gala Fallout In Today's X-Men Comics
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/kirb...-x-men-comics/

What did they do with Tommy?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Makes me wonder if the Avengers even find out about it and the stuff in the solicits is a fakeout. Or if they do find out they don't tell them it was murder.

I just wanna know what TF they did to poor Tommy, he either locked up, mind erased, or Shackled to David's bed.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

The dinner of Storm and Doom happens the day after the Gala and in the previews of the trial it´s shown Xavier tells the Avengers what happened so my guess is that they are doing an autopsy and once they are done they will tell the Avengers. Lorna was present during it so I guess Tommy was too.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    Wouldn't her daughter Nocturne In theory be immune to her hex bolts, since mutants with similar powers who have a familial connection are usually immune to each others powers like the summers brothers.

It's hard to tell some characters with similar powers are immune or cancel each other out, others just aren't. The only ones completely immune are Havok and Scott, something I've never understood since Havok is quite a bit stronger.

It is difficult to predict.

But Nocturne is the daughter of another Wanda, not the 616, I know that is strange But not all versions of the characters are exactly the same in power level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    The dinner of Storm and Doom happens the day after the Gala and in the previews of the trial it´s shown Xavier tells the Avengers what happened so my guess is that they are doing an autopsy and once they are done they will tell the Avengers. Lorna was present during it so I guess Tommy was too.
    They may find out Wanda died, but not a out the murder part. They did mention that something was "wrong with the body" in solicits, maybe they altered her corpse to cover up her murder?

Could it be possible that Wanda killed herself? I only ask because of the last page of the last issue of Empyre: X-Men.
    She believed she was a mutant for a long time so could she somehow be taking a chance that the resurrection will work on her? I would think it's easy enough for her to cast spells to confuse telepaths and falsely depict her running away, etc.

Last edited by JB; 07-28-2021 at 11:47 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    They may find out Wanda died, but not a out the murder part. They did mention that something was "wrong with the body" in solicits, maybe they altered her corpse to cover up her murder?

I don´t think so Wanda has too many connections with the magical and avengers and now cosmic community for her murder to be hidden and the QC knows they would only make it worse if they try to hide it for a long period of time so my guess is that they are looking for the murderer to punish him/her and tell the avengers the guilty party already has been punished but that they will hold a funeral for her like it´s the least they can do in this case, I would say they punished Magneto but the X-men issue is clear to point to they don´t have the guilty party yet and Magneto looks quite free in the first issue of ToM even if he may be a suspect.

But the thing is that Krakoa may have the means to ressurrect her and this part they definitely will not tell the avengers because it´s one of their best keep secrets still I can see Magneto pushing for it on the council and hence we have that part of the solicit that says "Magneto is pushing Krakoa and the QC to their limits".

I believe the corpse is actually fake and it would not be the first time given Wanda from HoM also made a fake body she used to make public appareances.

So the mystery for me in this story, is to discover if wanda is effectively dead who killed her if it wasn´t Magneto? and how will she come back to life? because wheter it´s with the ressurrection protocols or something else she´s coming back.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

X-Men: SWORD Has a Plan for Mutants That Could Ruin the Marvel Universe
    https://www.cbr.com/x-men-sword-muta...ctic-alliance/

BANNED

Not to trigger the wundagore girlies…

But I’m glad she’s dead and I’m hopeful she doesn’t become a mutant again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Could it be possible that Wanda killed herself? I only ask because of the last page of the last issue of Empyre: X-Men.
    She believed she was a mutant for a long time so could she somehow be taking a chance that the resurrection will work on her? I would think it's easy enough for her to cast spells to confuse telepaths and falsely depict her running away, etc.

Maybe, but why create a fake murder scene, in public? I doubt her plan was for Tommy to find her if so. If she's a mutant, she could die anywhere and it'd be detected.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Maybe, but why create a fake murder scene, in public? I doubt her plan was for Tommy to find her if so. If she's a mutant, she could die anywhere and it'd be detected.
    Well she doesn’t seem to be in the best frame of mind here and seems desperately in need of redemption. Or that page was just foreshadowing her murder.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post

I guess you’ll be the triggered one when that eventually happens.

::shrug::

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post

Too late, just for that when she comes back she gives everyone a beating that makes them truly fear her.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!