Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1511
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think it would be great if Wanda appears in her astral form on this story, Dr Strange often uses it when he´s taken by surprise to later defeat his enemies and I have never seen Wanda doing this.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She's with Creed.
    They'd still be able to sense Creed though right? And that wouldn't stop Billy either.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think it would be great if Wanda appears in her astral form on this story, Dr Strange often uses it when he´s taken by surprise to later defeat his enemies and I have never seen Wanda doing this.
    Giving Wanda agency in an event/story centred around her?

Get out of here with you basic logic and common sense

Amazing Member

It sounds interesting that she may have killed herself, and used magic to confuse telepaths.

But the means that caused her death. How? From what was in X-Factor, it looked like she was strangled to death.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 12.33.43 PM.jpg
    Last edited by Delta88; 07-30-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta88 View Post
    It sounds interesting that she may have killed herself, and used magic to confuse telepaths.

But the means that caused her death. How? From what was in X-Factor, it looked like she was strangled to death.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 12.33.43 PM.jpg
    It looks like that yeah. Of course, it will depend on how much this is supported during the investigation (and art consistency). And that's counting on this not being staged. It's just weird to imagine Wanda dying so mundanely.

BANNED

Would it be in character for sis to have faked her death to insert herself into the morality debate of the resurrection protocols? As they go to attempt to bring her back she wakes up like, “AHA, I KNEW IT! THIS IS WROOOOONG! IM TELLING ERRYBODY!”.

Yes, I believe it would be. LMAOOOOOOO.

WAIT and then use some bullshit excuse like “the magical energies of death have been out of whack and I needed to know why, because ONLY I, the magical Karen from Wundagore can fix it”.
    Last edited by PANDEMONIUM; 07-30-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    Would it be in character for sis to have faked her death to insert herself into the morality debate of the resurrection protocols? As they go to attempt to bring her back she wakes up like, “AHA, I KNEW IT! THIS IS WROOOOONG! IM TELLING ERRYBODY!”.

WAIT and then use some bullshit excuse like “the magical energies of death have been out of whack and I needed to know why, because ONLY I, the magical Karen from Wundagore can fix it”.
    Jane/Valkyrie already fixed it
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Spectacular Member

Doubtful. Doesn't really track with the way Wanda was portrayed in the Empyre X-Men tie in.

Really, in general the idea that Wanda is faking her own death seems really far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowedeyes View Post
    Doubtful. Doesn't really track with the way Wanda was portrayed in the Empyre X-Men tie in.

Really, in general the idea that Wanda is faking her own death seems really far fetched.
    Morally fucked up aswell since her son found the body.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Giving Wanda agency in an event/story centred around her?

Get out of here with you basic logic and common sense
    well Leah once killed her own team and they still solved the case so there´s hope Wanda´s case is similar, I guess.

Yes I don´t think she´s faking anything but I could see her using her astral form as a last resource, just like Jean and David did before they were ressurected, in the marvel universe is not uncommon for telepaths and magical characters to use an astral form so I could see Wanda using it to discover what´s happening if she was attacked that night.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-30-2021 at 04:10 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Jane/Valkyrie already fixed it
    Yeah, I wish it had been done on a larger scale, but it already happened.

Just over three weeks to go
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Just over three weeks to go
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Well, like getting abused by X-narrative and used as a plot device isn't enough.
    Some X-fans are gonna **** talk. Jeez, I hope she just fucking leave like she always should.

And what part of Wanda is in character when she is involved in a X-centric story? Really you have loads of made up conception of her and what? Entertain and stroke yourself with that?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, like getting abused by X-narrative and used as a plot device isn't enough.
    Some X-fans are gonna **** talk. Jeez, I hope she just fucking leave like she always should.

And what part of Wanda is in character when she is involved in a X-centric story? Really you have loads of made up conception of her and what? Entertain and stroke yourself with that?
    I thought it was pretty funny :/
    GrindrStone(D)