Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1511
  1. #1066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Magneto gets thiccer when he's on trial.
    Hopefully that thiccness extends to where it counts
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

  2. #1067
    Astonishing Member Witchfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,315

    Default

    Another cover
    E7PWgtAVoAAIH1o.jpg

    When Magneto's costume changes from red to black to white, what is the significance.

  3. #1068
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Another cover
    E7PWgtAVoAAIH1o.jpg

    When Magneto's costume changes from red to black to white, what is the significance.
    Hmm we don't really know for sure but the white seems to be more of his diplomatic/leisure wear his original colour scheme he donned when Krakoa was under attack by the plant aliens and seems to indicate his "battle armor". Black seems to indicate that he's own a personal mission/revenge of some sort. At least that's how I interpreted it.

  4. #1069
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmm we don't really know for sure but the white seems to be more of his diplomatic/leisure wear his original colour scheme he donned when Krakoa was under attack by the plant aliens and seems to indicate his "battle armor". Black seems to indicate that he's own a personal mission/revenge of some sort. At least that's how I interpreted it.
    This is a solid theory.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  5. #1070
    Incredible Member PhoenixThanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmm we don't really know for sure but the white seems to be more of his diplomatic/leisure wear his original colour scheme he donned when Krakoa was under attack by the plant aliens and seems to indicate his "battle armor". Black seems to indicate that he's own a personal mission/revenge of some sort. At least that's how I interpreted it.
    This seems about right
    I enjoy anything Marvel cosmic, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

    (Marvel/DC fan for 42+ years)

  6. #1071
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,343

    Default

    In this situation the black could be out of grief for Wanda, too.

  7. #1072
    Mighty Member ARkadelphia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    The killer is Wanda

    …because…

    The corpse is Raven
    Last edited by ARkadelphia; 07-26-2021 at 11:17 PM.
    “The Scarlet Witch is the only thing that will scare them. It’s the only thing they’ll respect.” - Hope Summers, Avengers vs X-Men #7

  8. #1073
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    In this situation the black could be out of grief for Wanda, too.
    He started using it after Charles death during AvX so yes, it definitely is for Wanda too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The killer is Wanda

    …because…

    The corpse is Raven
    This is a wonderful twist
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-27-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  9. #1074
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,792

    Default

    I was thinking, Mystique is already the big bad in the Inferno mini, would it not be strange if she would ALSO be the main villain in ToM?
    "I have been dancing with you my entire life "

  10. #1075
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,212

    Default

    I still am rolling my eyes at that panel of her running away in fear. Can't wait to see that explained. Not even a Wanda stan but that just doesnt make any sense unless she was shot with the gun that takes your powers away.

  11. #1076
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I still am rolling my eyes at that panel of her running away in fear. Can't wait to see that explained. Not even a Wanda stan but that just doesnt make any sense unless she was shot with the gun that takes your powers away.
    I doubt the gun would work properly on Wanda, I’m on a wait and see mode until that image where she seems to be running away gets put into contest.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

  12. #1077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The killer is Wanda

    …because…

    The corpse is Raven
    That would be a great twist if Wanda had any reason to kill Raven

  13. #1078
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I was thinking, Mystique is already the big bad in the Inferno mini, would it not be strange if she would ALSO be the main villain in ToM?
    I agree she may just be a supporting character on ToM and a central character on Inferno but I could see the X-office tying both stories together.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo


    Cool Lorna Dane: Polaris Appreciation 2021
    Magnus Family appreciation 2021

    Magneto Appreciation 2021

  14. #1079
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The only way to neutralize her powers would be to kill Chthon. Even then she has traditional magic. That she used to bring back Eric Masterson from being turned to shards of glass.
    That is not true, Wanda is my second favorite character, and she can nullify her powers in different ways, and they have, with power inhibitor necklaces, with other characters that cancel powers among other things.


    So a weapon nullifies powers could work

  15. #1080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    That is not true, Wanda is my second favorite character, and she can nullify her powers in different ways, and they have, with power inhibitor necklaces, with other characters that cancel powers among other things.


    So a weapon nullifies powers could work
    It wouldn't break the gift Chthon gave her. Previously that could interrupt her mutant powers but that is no longer canon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •