Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    Someone close to Magneto, close to the Avengers, a death that matters, and the Trial and its results split Krakoan society. That means at the very least the death is a human, and a human who means enough to Krakoan mutants that the trial and its resolution splits Krakoan society. Speed is a decent choice, but Wanda is just too damn obvious. She's spoken of in utter hatred, is the closest thing to The Great Satan of Krakoa, and many like Exodus see her a criminal who has escaped justice for her crime. Whether Magneto actually murders her, Mystique frames him for it, or some other events it is still a violation of one of Krakoa's laws. If he, in any way, tries to defend Wanda at all mutants could get pissed that a councilmember is defending a human.

I just want to know if the Trial is supposed to be before or AFTER Inferno, chronologically. If it's before it could just easily be one of the many things Mystique is doing to raze Krakoa.
    I feel like Magneto created the perfect catch 22 for Wanda. While she is human no mutant can harm her but once she comes a mutant again she has amnesty for her crimes and i'm sure most mutants would be too afraid too do anything thanks to his buddy exodus stocking the fear of god into mutants about wanda being a pretender. I wouldn't go after a woman that could end my mutation. I don't know if it was the intent from the start but it can be put together very well to look like it. Most called the kill no human law into question and magneto just vehemently defended it in sword.

By most people i mean a lot of readers.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-23-2021 at 10:32 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I wish they wouldn't call this The Trial of Magneto but Another or A Trial of Magneto.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Wanda.It's pretty much 100% her
    Vision on the cover was a hilariously blatant giveaway. Marvel barely uses him in anything so him being there points to a thing with specific connection to him. The instant I saw Vision on that cover, I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    I think Magneto would kill Wanda, but then would somehow prove that she is a mutant, so she would be resurrected and would take Franklin's place in the list of Omega Level mutants.
    This comment has my blessing
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Indeed, and Darkhold was probably all written ages ago, so it will easily be set before/after everything
    She will also probably be brought back so that can even work in continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Vision on the cover was a hilariously blatant giveaway. Marvel barely uses him in anything so him being there points to a thing with specific connection to him. The instant I saw Vision on that cover, I knew.
    Yup.Just further proof.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    If only there were someone else at the Gala with direct ties to Vision, Magneto, and X-Factor. But who....

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If only there were someone else at the Gala with direct ties to Vision, Magneto, and X-Factor. But who....
    It is not looking good for Tommy..... But why would he have a memorial on Krakoa? Like his only real family is Billy & Wanda & I highly doubt either of them would put him to rest on the island he got murdered at unless it's like a political thing. Or maybe David pushes for it maybe IDK.

I don't think Speed is important enough, to be honest.
    I like the character, but he's barely been around.
    And why would they add Wasp to the Avengers on that cover? She has no relation to Speed and she's not a member of the current team.
    Plus there's that Mark Brooks art that seems to be Wanda in a Pietà pose.

That Speed isn't super important is part of a reason I'm sure that it's him

Astonishing Member

Speed’s family tree on vision’s side is rather large. He’s not as important as his brother, but probably enough to move the Illuminati’s plotting against Krakoa into gear

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    But why would he have a memorial on Krakoa? Like his only real family is Billy & Wanda & I highly doubt either of them would put him to rest on the island he got murdered at unless it's like a political thing.
    This. I also really doubt Leah Williams would be okay with killing off a queer character during Pride Month. And why would Magneto even want to kill Tommy? They got along swimmingly in Children's Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Harasar View Post
    I think Magneto would kill Wanda, but then would somehow prove that she is a mutant, so she would be resurrected and would take Franklin's place in the list of Omega Level mutants.
    This scenario would be a good opportunity for Marvel to revise the Omega list and/or its definition to resolve issues with the current list and definition. Since these things can always be considered works in progress.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Spectacular Member

I just realized we're going to have to wait over a full month until Trial of Magneto. Are we not even going to know who dies until then?

After what happened within SWORD yesterday, I don't I can wait that long to know more about what's going on.

They're revealing the victim in X-Factor since its a spin off