Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1511

Just resurrect Adrienne Frost so she can use her psychometry.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I can't be the only 1 who thinks Tommy killed Wanda right?
    Well, I suppose Onslaught could have taken possession of him prior to meeting up with David and Eye Boy, then wiped the memory of it from his mind. I can see Wanda refusing to hurt Tommy, but her choosing to run away instead of fighting to free him seems off.

I can’t think of any logical reason for Tommy to kill Wanda of his own volition besides suspecting that the person who showed up at the Gala wasn’t actually Wanda. It would have to be followed by Krakoa psychics suppressing the memory to prevent Tommy from sharing his suspicions with his family and everyone else.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 08-03-2021 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Well, I suppose Onslaught could have taken possession of him prior to meeting up with David and Eye Boy, then wiped the memory of it from his mind. I can’t think of any logical reason for Tommy to kill Wanda of his own volition besides suspecting that the person who showed up at the Gala wasn’t actually Wanda. It would have to be followed by Krakoa psychics suppressing the memory to prevent Tommy from sharing his suspicions with his family and the everyone else.
    But we forget he has super speed, & because he was so sad no one would suspect him! Or possibly even think to read his mind! & the fact he hasn't told Billy is sus aswell he's sus! And it would be the perfect murder cause it's so unexpected & Wanda wouldn't be able to attack her child which explains why she was running!

But we forget he has super speed, & because he was so sad no one would suspect him! Or possibly even think to read his mind! & the fact he hasn't told Billy is sus aswell he's sus! And it would be the perfect murder cause it's so unexpected & Wanda wouldn't be able to attack her child which explains why she was running!
    That's wild and I kinda like it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

It is true super speed is a great counter to reality warping; it’s hard to defend against an unexpected opponent’s attack going faster than thought or undo it once you’re already dead). But I can’t see Wanda being silly enough to think she could run away from a speedster, rather than just teleport away or freeze Tommy in place.

I also can’t see Tommy going uninterrogated for long. Witnesses and close family members are the first to be suspected in a murder, and with Rachel and Eye Boy on X-Factor, every stone is going to be unturned. I can also see Rachel or another powerful psychic keeping him from telling Billy. Krakoa seems very keen not to upset him and thus upset Teddy. For all we know, Tommy is in an induced coma to keep him from telling his brother everything until Krakoa has their official story in place.

That’s not to say I can’t see Marvel showing Tommy recovering memories of him killing Wanda while under possession by Onslaught for drama. But I’m having a hard time coming up with a logical reason for Tommy to kill his mother when they’ve never had a cross word or spent much time together.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 08-03-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    It is true super speed is a great counter to reality warping; it’s hard to defend against an unexpected opponent’s attack going faster than thought or undo it once you’re already dead). But I can’t see Wanda being silly enough to think she could run away from a speedster, rather than just teleport away or freeze Tommy in place.

I also can’t see Tommy going uninterrogated for long. Witnesses and close family members are the first to be suspected in a murder, and with Rachel and Eye Boy on X-Factor, every stone is going to be unturned. I can also see Rachel or another powerful psychic keeping him from telling Billy. Krakoa seems very keen not to upset him and thus upset Teddy. For all we know, Tommy is in an induced coma to keep him from telling his brother everything until Krakoa has their official story in place.

That’s not to say I can’t see Marvel showing Tommy recovering memories of him killing Wanda while under possession by Onslaught for drama. But I’m having a hard time coming up with a logical reason for Tommy to kill his mother when they’ve never had a cross word or spent much time together.
    That part at the end they haven't spent much time together!! Which makes the whole "Mom.... MOMMY" EVEN MORE SUS!!! It was a ploy to garner sympathy!! And make him the least suspicious person in the room!! & whoever was controlling him didn't realize just how out of place that is for Tommy & Wanda which makes it evidence!! It was Tommy! He's been sus since childhood!!

If it's not him it was Pietro. Also if they put my boy in a coma cause their scared of Billy's reaction I have to stan.

That part at the end they haven't spent much time together!! Which makes the whole "Mom.... MOMMY" EVEN MORE SUS!!! It was a ploy to garner sympathy!! And make him the least suspicious person in the room!! & whoever was controlling him didn't realize just how out of place that is for Tommy & Wanda which makes it evidence!! It was Tommy! He's been sus since childhood!!

If it's not him it was Pietro. Also if they put my boy in a coma cause their scared of Billy's reaction I have to stan.
    The “mommy” bit was so over the top, I cringed on Tommy’s behalf when reading it. But I like the reasoning behind it being a clue to him being possessed. Possibly giving Marvel more credit than they deserve, but it’s a sound theory. Perhaps Onslaught could hide his presence in Tommy’s mind from telepaths who aren’t Legion.

With no evidence of his involvement besides one variant cover, it’s hard to say what the odds are for Pietro being the murderer is. As he also wouldn’t willingly hurt Wanda, has super speed to counteract his sister’s powers, and is very vulnerable to mind control, he’s a good candidate to be possessed by Onslaught. The only other reasons I can think of for his lack of appearances is

1) Pietro has also fallen victim to the killer, and will be revealed at the end of the first or second issues
    2) Pietro is on the trail of the real killer and it’s being saved for later issues
    3) Marvel honestly believes he is as deeply unpopular with audiences as he is with writers, and thus didn’t rate inclusion in promotional material

Billy inherited his mother’s ability to instantly garner a room’s attention, that’s for sure.

I can't be the only 1 who thinks Tommy killed Wanda right?
    I can't see it, but who knows ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I can't see it, but who knows ?.
    He and Billy could be the Mutant(?) Menendez Bros
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Just resurrect Adrienne Frost so she can use her psychometry.
    I mean they should resurrect her in general as I would love to see the Frost Family drama, but in reference to this mini why would they when Rachel more powerful in this skill and is already in the book?

Meanwhile I am very intrigued where this whole thing is going. I agreed it's suspicious that she was strangled which means she was caught offguard (could be speedster). Imagine if it wasn't Tommy but Pietro who did it as he was pissed she reconciled with Magneto? And Exodus is also an interesting guess, but Cortez could also be an option as he has been slighted by Erik recently and might do something link this to think he's getting into Mag's good graces.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I mean they should resurrect her in general as I would love to see the Frost Family drama, but in reference to this mini why would they when Rachel more powerful in this skill and is already in the book?
    Point taken. Adrienne could offer a second opinion though....granted she would tell the truth. And it would be a good reason just to bring her back.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post

Meanwhile I am very intrigued where this whole thing is going. I agreed it's suspicious that she was strangled which means she was caught offguard (could be speedster). Imagine if it wasn't Tommy but Pietro who did it as he was pissed she reconciled with Magneto? And Exodus is also an interesting guess, but Cortez could also be an option as he has been slighted by Erik recently and might do something link this to think he's getting into Mag's good graces.
    How do you get she was caught off guard due to being strangled? A person would have to get really close to someone to strangle tthem to death. Also I doubt it was Tomny or Pietro she's clearly running from the attacker in that one preview page Do you think she'd be dumb enough to try to out run dude with names like Speed and Quicksilver???
    Point taken. Adrienne could offer a second opinion though....granted she would tell the truth. And it would be a good reason just to bring her back.
    Or just use Hindsight
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Could it have been more than one person involved in it. One makes her run and the other gets in the way to block her or Claim to help her and then attacks her. If she's running it means that she could be worried that whoever is coming after her is stronger than she is, or she's running to lure them to a location where she has a better shot of fighting and instead gets the jump on.

I can't see Tommy doing this, even with being controlled. That is his mother, he and Billy went through hell to get her back losing a friend along the way, I don't think he would be a willing puppet.

BANNED

Jean has also displayed psychometry. Adrienne just not needed when there are other characters on Krakoa who can offer second opinions.

In X-Men 2 Jean and Lorna combine powers to do a psychic MRI on a dead person.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    How do you get she was caught off guard due to being strangled? A person would have to get really close to someone to strangle tthem to death.
    You answered your own question in the following sentence.

Also I doubt it was Tomny or Pietro she's clearly running from the attacker in that one preview page Do you think she'd be dumb enough to try to out run dude with names like Speed and Quicksilver???
    Well, it's not like standing in one place would help and if you're terrified for your life, rationality isn't a high priority.