Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

So, my theory:
    The original/second Prodigy that's been hinted at in X-Factor shows up at the Gala/on Krakoa. Magneto, realizing what this could mean to the concept of resurrection, kills either the original or newer version. He attempts to do it secretly, but gets caught somehow. So, not only is it a trial of Magneto for killing Prodigy, but also an attempt to keep the reason why a secret, because of what could happen to Krakoan society that death/resurrection isn't so clean cut. The fractures in the Krakoan society start with this.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I would say that if the person he kills is Eminem this becomes the greatest comic of all time and the entire run up till now would be worth it if they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    The fact that X-Factor got cancelled befor Excalibur is annoying AF.
    Seconded, where am I going to get my Daken fix now?

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    So, my theory:
    The original/second Prodigy that's been hinted at in X-Factor shows up at the Gala/on Krakoa. Magneto, realizing what this could mean to the concept of resurrection, kills either the original or newer version. He attempts to do it secretly, but gets caught somehow. So, not only is it a trial of Magneto for killing Prodigy, but also an attempt to keep the reason why a secret, because of what could happen to Krakoan society that death/resurrection isn't so clean cut. The fractures in the Krakoan society start with this.
    I also imagine a certain former grandson and/or his friends he may have gotten invites to will be very pissed

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I also imagine a certain former grandson and/or his friends he may have gotten invites to will be very pissed
    Yep, was thinking the same thing. Since Speed is involved with Prodigy, if Tommy is the one who witnesses it, it adds to the drama. And two-fold, as the son of Wanda.

Wasn't Schiti revealed as the artist for this book before? I wonder what happened.
    It would suck if he leaves SWORD and doesn't get another X-book.

I'm also sad X-factor is ending. I'd much rather have that series than a Magneto mini.

I would say that if the person he kills is Eminem this becomes the greatest comic of all time and the entire run up till now would be worth it if they do it.
    This would be hilarious. Magneto gonna lose himself

Magneto kiing Wanda is weird because sh e probably will have security from her son in law empyre, from herself and from her boyfriend Voodoo

Also while I still find the font very ugly I like that they made the M in the title into the shape of his helmet logo

X-Factor got cancelled? Where are ya'll getting that? If so, thank god. The book was not good

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    X-Factor got cancelled? Where are ya'll getting that? If so, thank god. The book was not good
    The solicit for this says X-Factors final issue is 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Not really as x-factor is cancelled
    "The current team of mutant investigators from Leah Williams’ acclaimed run on X-FACTOR will play a vital role in solving this complex mystery, and fans should pick up X-FACTOR #10, a Hellfire Gala tie-in and the final issue of the series, on June 30 to discover whose tragic fall leads into this new X-Men epic."

They will, it is clearly stated in the Marvel article. Even though X-Factor is cancelled, they are till doing the investigation in The Trial mini. Just because the series is ending the Krakoa's investigation team will still exist and will continue in other ways probably.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Astonishing Member

From the sounds of it, whoever Magneto kills is prominent enough that the QC can’t just beg/bribe/bully their way out via the Human drugs, which means someone in the Superhuman community.

It’s going to be Pietro (if at first you don’t succeed...) or Tommy

Incredible Member

magneto actually looks sad about whoever dies on the valerio schiti cover. if it does have something to do with prodigy's resurrection's weirdness maybe tommy dies. being wandas son could divide the mutants of krakoa and it could lead to a trial.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    From the sounds of it, whoever Magneto kills is prominent enough that the QC can’t just beg/bribe/bully their way out via the Human drugs, which means someone in the Superhuman community.

It’s going to be Pietro (if at first you don’t succeed...) or Tommy
    It has to do something with Doom doesn't it. S.W.O.R.D. has had a good Magneto influence.Doom appeared in the GOTG.We know they have a crossover.We know Magneto and doom will be heavily featured.So my theory is the murder will involve someone from the Skrull roylaty or related to them.Something that would make the entire space community mad at Krakoa.Thus Magneto will be asked to go to space and fix this.Why would he mureder,maybe to protect the moira secret

The solicit for this says X-Factors final issue is 10
    Oh thanks. Oh well. Too bad that Leah had an outline for 30 issues and she only got to do a third of that, never actually geting to the premise