Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    magneto actually looks sad about whoever dies on the valerio schiti cover. if it does have something to do with prodigy's resurrection's weirdness maybe tommy dies. being wandas son could divide the mutants of krakoa and it could lead to a trial.
    If he killed Tommy I feel hed have to worry more from his brother and brother in law than the Quiet Council. Killing...royalty? (Not sure what Billy's actual position is) would definitely out Krakoa in the type of crosshairs the gala was specifically created to avoid
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 05-10-2021 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    "The current team of mutant investigators from Leah Williams’ acclaimed run on X-FACTOR will play a vital role in solving this complex mystery, and fans should pick up X-FACTOR #10, a Hellfire Gala tie-in and the final issue of the series, on June 30 to discover whose tragic fall leads into this new X-Men epic."

They will, it is clearly stated in the Marvel article. Even though X-Factor is cancelled, they are till doing the investigation in The Trial mini. Just because the series is ending the Krakoa's investigation team will still exist and will continue in other ways probably.
    Doesn't mean she has to write the book. A good writer could operate miracles with this cast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Oh thanks. Oh well. Too bad that Leah had an outline for 30 issues and she only got to do a third of that, never actually geting to the premise
    Really sad. Imagine having the 30 issues

They totally knew X-Factor would be ending when they offered Polaris for election, right.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Yeah I don't care how many laws or drugs or herbs and spices Krakoas giving out, Magentos killing Tommy in public would put every last hero in the building on him in two seconds flat.

Which brings up the question who Magneto would be willing to kill with pretty much every major hero team currently active in the same room. The solicits don't indicate some big eveneing-ruining event or that it leaves them on bad terms with humans. Maybe he kills someone and it's not discovered till after the Galas over?
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 05-10-2021 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    They totally knew X-Factor would be ending when they offered Polaris for election, right.
    Thats what I thought too. She totally knew huh.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah I don't care how many laws or drugs or herbs and spices Krakoas giving out, Magentos killing Tommy in public would put every last hero in the building on him in two seconds flat.

Which brings up the question who Magneto would be willing to kill with pretty much every major hero team currently active in the same room. The solicits don't indicate some big eveneing-ruining event or that it leaves them on bad terms with humans. Maybe he kills someone and it's not discovered till after the Galas over?
    it looks like its going to happen in x factor which seems like the afterparty. im not sure how many human characters will be there for that part

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So why she made such a scene?

Fantastic Member

valerio schitit i heard is moving to a much much more high profile project, also may be te second artist on duggans x-men if pepe need a break,i was hoping marvel would cut down on the number of x-books with x-factor now done children of atom dead at issue 6 and like ive said doubtful way of x and x-corp make it anywhere close to issue 10

All that tantrum about "Gifted stans" seems so silly in retrospect

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Doesn't mean she has to write the book. A good writer could operate miracles with this cast
    I wasn't talking about the writer, I just replied to you saying X-Factor isn't going to investigate in The Trial. According to the article, they will. What will happen to the team after the mini, we'll see. Maybe someone else could get to write them, that's an option too
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    valerio schitit i heard is moving to a much much more high profile project, also may be te second artist on duggans x-men if pepe need a break,i was hoping marvel would cut down on the number of x-books with x-factor now done children of atom dead at issue 6 and like ive said doubtful way of x and x-corp make it anywhere close to issue 10
    The listing on X-corp is #1-#5 for the treade on Amazon. Looks like it will be another mini

Schiti could be a really great second artist to x-men, his style is very close to Pepe

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    So why she made such a scene?
    I have been saying for some time the X-club has been playing an act with regards to a lot of stuff particularly lately with the vote and the gala. It is not new, writers/editors are often lying to at least not spoil future stories. But Hickman got the ball rolling at least with this era, telling us all sorts of things in the promotion for HoXPoX and then coming right out and saying he told a whole bunch of lies.

So, if you are willing to consider some conspiracy theory type stuff, Polaris is the murder victim.

Although I don't think that is the case, despite this promotion this book is not big enough to warrant all that manipulation. But it is just an extreme example of why creators might fake some sort of reaction, in this case it is probably just as simple as knowing X-Factor was ending anyway but trying not to spoil that news.

Given the timing, yeah. If the second arc is on the stands, the creative team has already been informed whether or not they're getting a third.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Hm, not sure. You'd think if X-Factor is featuring in a series about Magneto being on trial you would want Polaris in a central role?