Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1511

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No thanks. I don't want her hanging on in that environment because of some dream of the Magnus Family. It nevers works out well for her anyway. Leave mutants to their island. Let Wanda go and grow.
    Let her be able to grow in any environment don’t limit her to just one side. If she can be one of those characters that can assist mutants then there is potential growth to still be had. Not every interaction with them has to end up with her being mistreated.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Let her be able to grow in any environment don’t limit her to just one side. If she can be one of those characters that can assist mutants then there is potential growth to still be had. Not every interaction with them has to end up with her being mistreated.
    She's never grown on that side. And I prefer her with her friends and actual family.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

She's never grown on that side. And I prefer her with her friends and actual family.
    For the passed decade she wasn’t growing on the Avengers side either. Let her have the chance to make new friends in any environment let’s not stifle Wanda’s potential just because of past grievances.

It's been Avengers for over 50 years.
    Her franchise is Marvel. And pretending she is a real person for a sec.... She doesn't get to decimate the mutant population and go play Super Hero.

That needs fixed and it's not gonna happen in Avengers. She also should have been an X-Man by now.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Her franchise is Marvel. And pretending she is a real person for a sec.... She doesn't get to decimate the mutant population and go play Super Hero.

That needs fixed and it's not gonna happen in Avengers. She also should have been an X-Man by now.
    She already did that. So yeah she sort of does. I don't care if she is loved or liked even by mutants. I don't need them to forgive her. I prefer stories where she is with people she actually has a relationship with.

The company that produces all these comics is Marvel. The franchise in that company Wanda spent most of her time in is the Avengers. All the fan fic in the world doesn't change that.

You can prefer what you like. I'm not changing what I prefer.

For the passed decade she wasn’t growing on the Avengers side either. Let her have the chance to make new friends in any environment let’s not stifle Wanda’s potential just because of past grievances.
    She got a solo and was in several runs of UA. So yeah she did. There's no potential being stiffled. I don't make decisions at Marvel. I have my preferences. And none of them involve Wanda groveling at the feet of mutants, hoping for forgiveness.

She already did that. So yeah she sort of does. I don't care if she is loved or liked even by mutants. I don't need them to forgive her. I prefer stories where she is with people she actually has a relationship with.

The company that produces all these comics is Marvel. The franchise in that company Wanda spent most of her time in is the Avengers. All the fan fic in the world doesn't change that.

You can prefer what you like. I'm not changing what I prefer.
    There's a lot of "I"s in there, lol
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Yes, because it's my opinion. I'm not stating your opinion.

You noticed that too, huh? Lol

She got a solo and was in several runs of UA. So yeah she did. There's no potential being stiffled. I don't make decisions at Marvel. I have my preferences. And none of them involve Wanda groveling at the feet of mutants, hoping for forgiveness.
    Which didn’t amount to much in in stable character growth. In real life, which comics like to show certain instances, involves being around people unfamiliar with and don’t like you. Those lead to further growth of character and new relationships to navigate through. Trial of Magneto could potentially lead to brand new people that Wanda can call friends or have her see for herself no matter what she does there will be people who hate her and that’s okay just keep being herself and that doesn’t necessitate any bowing at people’s feet.

I'm not gonna speak for an entire fandom when talking about comics I prefer. That's perfectly logical.

Which didn’t amount to much in in stable character growth. In real life, which comics like to show certain instances, involves being around people unfamiliar with and don’t like you. Those lead to further growth of character and new relationships to navigate through. Trial of Magneto could potentially lead to brand new people that Wanda can call friends or have her see for herself no matter what she does there will be people who hate her and that’s okay just keep being herself and that doesn’t necessitate any bowing at people’s feet.
    It probably will. Genocide is not easily forgiven, accidental or not. I'm just done caring about if that happens. They tried it two times before. I'm over it. I prefer her with Avengers so the rest I don't care about.

Astonishing Member

Even if this storyline somehow puts M-Day to bed, we’ll just end up in the cycle Hank pym is in where it’s addressed and put to bed then brought back up ad nausem

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Even if this storyline somehow puts M-Day to bed, we’ll just end up in the cycle Hank pym is in where it’s addressed and put to bed then brought back up ad nausem
    Probably. Comics are pretty repetitive in nature.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Agreed. No matter how many times it gets 'resolved,' some future writer is gonna dig it up from it's well-deserved grave and drag it's moldy old bones around like it's all shocking and new and new and fresh how they are retelling the same tired story for the bazillionth time.

It's like if Tony was stuck reliving the Armor Wars or Demon in a Bottle every time he appears over the last four decades or something.