Page 25 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I remember during the HFC days when Emma was still a member Shaw wanted Magneto to bow down to him. And I also remember Magneto wronged them somehow. I forget what it was... So... Emma may have a hand in this too. They seem to still play with the idea of her becoming a villain again sometimes.
    Well, if Emma supposedly knows about Moira, she could be the murder victim. That would definitely create a problem considering the lack of information they might want to release concerning Magento's motivations. I could see Magneto making an attempt to cover the secret by whatever means necessary.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    valerio schitit i heard is moving to a much much more high profile project, also may be te second artist on duggans x-men if pepe need a break,i was hoping marvel would cut down on the number of x-books with x-factor now done children of atom dead at issue 6 and like ive said doubtful way of x and x-corp make it anywhere close to issue 10
    I'd be very happy with Valerio alternating with Pepe on X-Men to bring visual consistency (and stellar quality) to the book, not to mention giving an A-list artist an A-list book and not relegating him to secondary series.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Well, if Emma supposedly knows about Moira, she could be the murder victim. That would definitely create a problem considering the lack of information they might want to release concerning Magento's motivations. I could see Magneto making an attempt to cover the secret by whatever means necessary.
    Leah said the truth would be hidden and that Magneto´s loyalty had to be earned so my guess is that it´s probably someone else who knows more than Emma, like Moira herself or Charles ends being an impostor but who knows Emma, Shaw and Kitty were talking to Magneto in that Planet Size preview and she said after he built the Gala building for her that she owned him a favor, maybe he calls this favor of her keeping Moira´s truth a secret and that´s why he´s going to be judged but most won´t know what´s really going on.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-15-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Leah said the truth would be hidden and that Magneto´s loyalty had to be earned so my guess is that it´s probably someone else who knows more than Emma, like Moira herself for example but who knows Emma, Shaw and Kitty were talking to Magneto in that Planet Size preview and she said after he built the Gala building for her that she owned him a favor, maybe he calls this favor of her keeping Moira´s truth a secret and that´s why he´s going to be judged but most won´t know what´s really going on.
    It's not a crime lie on krakoa. If Xfactor gonna investigate it will be a murder

Yes I know, what I am saying is that he probably found out something he didn´t know about Moira or Charles, like they could be impostors or they lied about something really important, maybe the protocols for ressurrection or something else so he kills one of them and tells Emma to help him keep part of the secret about Moira´s X different lives as a favor and that´s what X-factor ends investigating during his trial. That´s in the case he isn´t being framed by Raven as revenge for Destiny. I could see her killing off Charles, blame Magneto or else she´s going to tell about Moira or the precognitive mutants not being allowed to live.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-15-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Last issue of Way of X made me think the murderer could be spoilers:
    Onslaught
    end of spoilers

Agreed I think he may have something to do with the murder and the trial.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Onslaught
    end of spoilers
    maybe but the way spurrier was describing his inclusion in the hellfire gala probably not. way of x was still being planned up at the same time as the hellfire gala so he doesn't have much involvement and his issue is focused on the morning after.

Solicitations also imply that he will be a focus in Way of X post-gala, rather than serve another title.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Onslaught
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Agreed I think he may have something to do with the murder and the trial.
    Yes, but.......that is not something M can do on his own, and certainly not at the beginning of the Gala.....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Astonishing Member

Ok so I was re reading SWORD #5 and it's eerie how much of forshadows The Trial. There's a part in the issue where Fabian Cortez tries to convince the QC to rectify the second law so that murdering humans isn't the greatest crime a mutant can commit, he even makes a slight dig at Wanda to which Magneto is clearly not happy about.

Magento then goes on to humiliate Cortez. Magneto says that's he's commited murder many times sometimes in the heat of the moment and sometimes pre meditated. However if he were to break the Second Law he would face exile and face it GLADLY.

I just thought that whole exchanges interesting considering what we know now. Doesn't seem like he's gladly facing exile at all.

Mighty Member

I mean he led the Trial of Gambit so I wonder if Gambit will have an important role

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I mean he led the Trial of Gambit so I wonder if Gambit will have an important role
    We only hope. I feel like Gambit will jave done very little when Hickman run finishes.

I doubt it. Gambit has nothing to do with Gambit in this era and isnt much of a relevant figure

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

If he has a role, I hope it's not as weird and creepy as Magneto's was in Gambit's trial
    Make Good Art