Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    By sacrifice, he usually means not trying to have a family relationship with them, as far as he knows they can keep being Avengers because he´s low key proud of them for choosing to become heros and who knows what Xavier or Moira really knew or know, her lives involved different events so while she may have been aware something like HoM could happen, it was not a sure thing but yes not giving a heads up, if she knew, could be taken badly by Magneto.
    Considering Life 4 had the P5 I imagine that life also suffered a Decimation.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I have not read HoX/PoX in a while but yes, I remember a part mentioning decimation, just not with a lot of details so we don´t know much of the context but if she knew then yes, this will probably will come to bite them back, probably on inferno.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-25-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Looks like we're definitely gonna know who dies in X-Factor.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Yeah, unless someone dropped a contact, everyone seems to be looking at a dead body down there. Hopefully they won't keep the suspense until The Trail #1 and show us who the poor sod is next week.

Spoilers the issue is going to end with everyone staring at the reader, with one person saying "The person who died... is YOU!"
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Spoilers the issue is going to end with everyone staring at the reader, with one person saying "The person who died... is YOU!"
    "Uh oh!' lol
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    Everyone will think it was Magneto because the victim started writing "M...A...G..." on the ground in blood. But the real culprit? Maggie Simpson, of course.

Everyone looking solemn or shocked while Magik has her eyebrows arched in a "huh" reaction .

There is a spoiler variant cover for X-Factor 10, so yeah we are going to see the murder on this issue

Spectacular Member

I'm trying to think who else could possibly be besides Wanda, and I'm literally only thinking about Speed, which also doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I was also thinking, given his MIA status lately, that it could be Pietro, and he's actually been dead for a while and they just discovered his body now.

Either way, my thoughts are on someone from the Maximoff family, and I'm having a hard time thinking it could be anyone else besides one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Everyone will think it was Magneto because the victim started writing "M...A...G..." on the ground in blood. But the real culprit? Maggie Simpson, of course.
    Maggie Simpson, notorious mutant hater.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    There is a spoiler variant cover for X-Factor 10, so yeah we are going to see the murder on this issue
    Or more accurate well know...what Saturday?

I just thought: What if it's Moira? The solicits mention Magneto learning about secrets related to Krakoa. He would be on trial because - As far as anyone besides him and Charles know, she's a human.

"Something is wrong with the body" from the solicits: Because they find out she has the X-Gene.

Why things aren't reset: Destiny said her powers might be finite and one of the lifes would be her last. She could then be brought back by the regular resurrection protocols instead, or who knows.

Doesn't explain the Avengers though.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-25-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They would not leave something as big as Moira dying to a tie in spinoff from a dead book, especially one not written by Hickman

Extraordinary Member

It's almost certainly Wanda; Hickman even set it up in his Empyre mini with the captions saying that Wanda can't live with what she did and "won't" live with it. The only question is if she comes right back in this series, or just in time for her next movie appearance.

I wish Ewing had gotten to write something else with her before the murder, but maybe he'll continue it after the miniseries is over, who knows. I don't expect Marvel to give us much of the character.