Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Remember, this was the same man who put Gambit on "Trial" for his involvement in the Morlock Massacre conspiracy. Sounds like history repeating itself...
    So he´s going to put himself on trial? I think this will have to do with Mystique, Destiny and him taking attention away from Moira´s existence a situation like this definitely would break mutantkind appart given his possition on Krakoa and the genuine acceptance mutants have for him but I can see him doing this because otherwise they could reveal Moira and probably lose eveything. He hinted on SWORD he would be willing to be exiled if it´s good for Krakoa.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I think it iwll have something to do with hwht happens on X-fctor #9. they discover se dark secret about krakoa

A trial of most anyone on Krakoa’s Quiet Council apart from Magneto would be more interesting. We haven’t seen Sinister, Shaw or Xavier bound over for trial before. It seems like that would be more interesting.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

The X-men would never accept Charles being put on trial, Magneto is an easier target for his reputation and in the mind of most X-men, who bassically run krakoa, would make more sense than Charles and at the same time, this could lead to an oppposition inside Krakoa to the trial and a future division.

Hickman hinted back on PoX about a Civil War inside Krakoa so this could be the beggining of it add to this his links to decimation and this just looks worse.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 05-07-2021 at 02:21 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member

BC is speculation-stirring/rumour mongering that he might be on trial for killing Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    BC is speculation-stirring/rumour mongering that he might be on trial for killing Wanda
    I'm pretty sure it isn't the reason. It is some dark krako secret that x-factor will unveil

I hope he's on trial for ending the Pretender

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Let her destroy Krakoa first pls
    lol you can pretend a you want KraKoa is gonna be here awhile
    GrindrStone(D)

Didn't Mags say that he would willingly exile himself if he murdered someone in SWORD?

Extraordinary Member

She isn't a mutant. And magneto cn't go on a trial for someone that was just ressurrected
    Read between the lines, I am not going to spoil the whole story for you.
    Rich, stealing my scoops.

Astonishing Member

I'm pretty sure it isn't the reason. It is some dark krako secret that x-factor will unveil
    Except there’s no one he could kill in the X-factor cast except Tommy or Kyle that would warrant a trial though

Except there’s no one he could kill in the X-factor cast except Tommy or Kyle that would warrant a trial though
    killing isn't the one crime to be put on a trial. x-fator is hiting on a dark secret about krakoa ressurrection

it wouldn't really make sense for magneto to go on trial for the resurrection protocols tbh, if he is I don't see why he would be the only one on trial either lol as Xavier is more involved with the resurrection than Magneto
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

If he kills Wanda, it’s not a crime. I suspect he probably kills a human in the Hellfire Gala. I can’t imagine any other crime that warrants a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    If he kills Wanda, it’s not a crime. I suspect he probably kills a human in the Hellfire Gala. I can’t imagine any other crime that warrants a trial.
    Is there some decree to kill Wanda?