Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

I feel like it should be Michael Pointer with the power of the collective. It would be so poetic

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I found the killer.

Given Morrigan is a godness of death and Shatterstar had a long exposure to her and this has been a subplot on X-factor yes, I would say heÂīs also a good candidate if heÂīs still possesed by Morrigan just like Syrin was and her being a magical godness would be someone hard to fight for Wanda. Also thereÂīs a theory WandaÂīs body is fake so could it be that Wanda left it and itÂīs currently using her astral form to further investigate whatÂīs going on at Krakoa? I could see this being a possiblity.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 04:18 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Her writting has been all over the place since the end of her series to be honest and yes I agree she would not go and hug him out of the blue, the last time she did this was because he was defending her from the X-men because of HoM but the last time they saw each other, on Axis, Magneto tried to stop her from killing Dr Doom when she was possesed by Chthon because he knew she would blame herself for it after the fact, it ended with them no longer being family so they definitely would not be ok with each other at the Gala but itīs also not wildly out of character for them either.
    Even the times she trusted him was with apprehension and more like giving him a chance to prove himself. It wasn't without doubts. But yeah, characterization is all over the place. Which is why I've felt this Wanda is not really Wanda. Because she has none of her magic prowess or life lessons attached. She's a blank slate.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member

While not necessarily proof of anything. I noticed that Marvel had been muddying the waters on Wanda and Pietro's status in licensed material. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 had a Sentinel scan Wanda and list her status as a mutant. The Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch expansion for Marvel Crisis Protocol calls them mutants and specifically refers to them as the children of Magneto. Both of these are fairly recent releases so one would think Marvel would have told them to to change things to reflect them not being mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Even the times she trusted him was with apprehension and more like giving him a chance to prove himself. It wasn't without doubts. But yeah, characterization is all over the place. Which is why I've felt this Wanda is not really Wanda. Because she has none of her magic prowess or life lessons attached. She's a blank slate.
    I think that’s the route they are trying to go. This Wanda seems to ignore the past decade and continue with her personality right after Children’s Crusade and AVX
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    While not necessarily proof of anything. I noticed that Marvel had been muddying the waters on Wanda and Pietro's status in licensed material. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 had a Sentinel scan Wanda and list her status as a mutant. The Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch expansion for Marvel Crisis Protocol calls them mutants and specifically refers to them as the children of Magneto. Both of these are fairly recent releases so one would think Marvel would have told them to to change things to reflect them not being mutants.
    MUA 3 had that but then didn't list her as one in her profile so I think that was just a mistake. Games aren't really an accurate source for that stuff, because they aren't made by Marvel. They just rent a license to use the characters.

Given Morrigan is a godness of death and Shatterstar had a long exposure to her and this has been a subplot on X-factor yes, I would say heÂīs also a good candidate if heÂīs still possesed by Morrigan just like Syrin was and her being a magical godness would be someone hard to fight for Wanda. Also thereÂīs a theory WandaÂīs body is fake so could it be that Wanda left it and itÂīs currently using her astral form to further investigate whatÂīs going on at Krakoa? I could see this being a possiblity.
    As soon as I read “… repurpose the magic” it hit me. It’s Leah’s book and Shatterstar has been acting strange. The Morrigan is a formidable foe and scary af.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I donīt think they have given him a chance to prove himself since the 80īs and he went back to villany for a situation that didnīt have any relation to Wanda and Pietro but itīs obvious this hurted them so them deciding to keep their distance itīs udnerstable, the rest it just been circunstances reuniting them but not an active decision on their part to really try to make the family work, Childrenīs Crusade was just them acting in a defensive way by circunstance, even Axis it was just because Red Skull wanted to use both Wanda and Magneto to get Red Onslaught what made them and Pietro interact again. Sword looks like the first time they have decided to meet on their own volition but even this is under suspicion by ToM. It would be nice to see them meet by their own volition and do nice things together for once but I donīt think ToM is going to be the place for it.

I donīt think we have seen enough to even say for sure sheīs a blank slate, she has been making cameos on the X-side mostly, not enough to say for sure whatīs happening with her, ToM could change that if she becomes an active participant in the story.

As soon as I read “… repurpose the magic” it hit me. It’s Leah’s book and Shatterstar has been acting strange. The Morrigan is a formidable foe and scary af.
    Agreed completely,I really could see this as part of the story and itīs related to the Mutants getting imnortality which was the reason why X-factor was made in the first place, to investigate this

Sorry, have to go.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 05:01 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

I found the killer.

Literally covered in her blood and a piece of her torn off cape from trying to run.

He shanked and strangled her for sure.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I donīt think they have given him a chance to prove himself since the 80īs and he went back to villany for a situation that didnīt have any relation to Wanda and Pietro but itīs obvious this hurted them so them deciding to keep their distance itīs udnerstable, the rest it just been circunstances reuniting them but not an active decision on their part to really try to make the family work, Childrenīs Crusade was just them acting in a defensive way by circunstance, even Axis it was just because Red Skull wanted to use both Wanda and Magneto to get Red Onslaught what made them and Pietro interact again. Sword looks like the first time they have decided to meet on their own volition but even this is under suspicion by ToM. It would be nice to see them meet by their own volition and do nice things together for once but I donīt think ToM is going to be the place for it.

I donīt think we have seen enough to even say for sure sheīs a blank slate, she has been making cameos on the X-side mostly, not enough to say for sure whatīs happening with her, ToM could change that if she becomes an active participant in the story.

Agreed completely,I really could see this as part of the story and itīs related to the Mutants getting imnortality which was the reason why X-factor was made in the first place, to investigate this

Sorry, have to go.
    Does it really matter why he went back and forth? He did enough to them for them to not completely trust him. And after someone locks you away, chains you to a wall, manipulates you a few times, tries to kill, then does kill, would you give them enough of a chance to possibly do it again? The thing with that "family" is really none of them owes each other anything.

Mags didn't know he was their father until late.

The twins don't have to trust him for things he did to them.

He doesn't have to love, trust or want to be around them because of things they've done.

At best, it's pretty toxic lol.

I'd say all of them should be apprehensive of each other. But Marvel never lets them learn lessons apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Literally covered in her blood and a piece of her torn off cape from trying to run.

He shanked and strangled her for sure.
    But Wanda was choked to death as marks were on her throat and she had no blood on or around her that we could see, so thats not her blood or is it ?.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    But Wanda was choked to death as marks were on her throat and she had no blood on or around her that we could see, so thats not her blood or is it ?.
    That doesn't negate anything. There might have been a struggle with Star and someone else and maybe Wanda tried to stop it and was a victim of circustances.

I mean, that's unlikely, since whoever did this was either Mags or someone that framed Mags, so I think Star's just going to be a red herring.

Does it really matter why he went back and forth? He did enough to them for them to not completely trust him. And after someone locks you away, chains you to a wall, manipulates you a few times, tries to kill, then does kill, would you give them enough of a chance to possibly do it again? The thing with that "family" is really none of them owes each other anything.

Mags didn't know he was their father until late.

The twins don't have to trust him for things he did to them.

He doesn't have to love, trust or want to be around them because of things they've done.

At best, it's pretty toxic lol.

I'd say all of them should be apprehensive of each other. But Marvel never lets them learn lessons apparently.
    I see them all as tragic so I guess that makes me like marvel with the exception that I donīt get money from making stories about them. I just like to see them interact and fix or not fix their grievances because I believe thereīs a lot to explore there but until marvel does this then yes, I guess we will just get more of the same and I understand fans not linking this, I myself donīt like this and would prefer them being appart doing their own thing than repeat the same tragic story over and over again but I have not seen Trial of Magneto yet so I will try to keep an open mind about the story.

Shatterstar involvement would make this story so very lame, Lol, how can people even think he is going to be relevant to this event?
    I guess is true what they say “ de gustibus non disputandum est”
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-15-2021 at 10:33 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    That doesn't negate anything. There might have been a struggle with Star and someone else and maybe Wanda tried to stop it and was a victim of circustances.

I mean, that's unlikely, since whoever did this was either Mags or someone that framed Mags, so I think Star's just going to be a red herring.
    I believe there was a cover with blood over magnetoīs helmet, Star is an interesting suspect because of his link to Morrigan and I could see her having the hability to overcome Wanda because sheīs a powerful Godness and Krakoaīs dead have given her a lot of power, Onslaught is also a good choice but right now there are a lot of suspects appart from Magneto himself of course. I would like to see this story be like Knives Out with a lot of red herrings and turns,foreshadowing and a satisfying ending.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-15-2021 at 10:37 PM.