Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Every writer is different so any story that involves Wanda I can expect to be different.Am I confident? No. Am I apprehensive? No. I like to see how each person wants to tell a story. Wanda has been treated dirty, but in my opinion that’s because they never took the time to actually deal with HoM any story that featured her or her solo felt incomplete for her cause she still seemed sad cause no matter how many smiles she had on her face or what courage she possessed she seemed like it wasn’t enough for her to actually let go of the past. I want to see if Trial of Magneto can give that to her this time.
    Every writer answers to editors and Marvel as a whole has been doing the same things over again with this character. They haven't done one thing to deserve any sort of confidence this time will be different. And I'm not into playing the role of sucker.

They had plenty of time to deal with HoM. Each time was botched. Wanda starting out this story dead and it being about everyone else is no different than the first stories that trashed her. She's absent yet again in an event. Likely until the end. ZZZZzzzzZZZZ Where have I seen this before? She's even likely gonna be dead for the same amount of time as she was in UA (6 months).

You can hold out hope all you want. I'm not.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-20-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    No shade but a lot of Wanda Fans have very negative mindsets y'all should smoke weed.
    Weed makes me paranoid and triggers my anxiety more, so no thanks lol. Negative mind set comes from 17 years of them mostly handling the character terribly. When they get several years of treating her actually well behind them, things will change.

I would HOPE that Wanda could join an x-team or book. The juicy stories that could be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I would HOPE that Wanda could join an x-team or book. The juicy stories that could be told.
    I'm down with that.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'd hope not. She should stay on the side where she has actual friends and loved ones and isn't being murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    No shade but a lot of Wanda Fans have very negative mindsets y'all should smoke weed.
    Done it and best experiences ever. I wonder what kinda trip I would experience if read Trial of Magneto high.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I’d want to see how Wanda would fare in a different and hostile environment.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd hope not. She should stay on the side where she has actual friends and loved ones and isn't being murdered.
    Hey, innocent until proven guilty! I mean, if Mags is innocent she has at least one loved one there.

Done it and best experiences ever. I wonder what kinda trip I would experience if read Trial of Magneto high.
    Sounds like a good time.

I read all my comics high it is a trip!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Hey, innocent until proven guilty! I mean, if Mags is innocent she has at least one loved one there.

Sounds like a good time.
    I'm not saying Mags did it. And loved one is debatable, after the stuff he did to her over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Plus she's still looking for redemption according to Empyre.
    If things get cleared up for her at the end of Trial, maybe she can spend some time assisting Krakoa like helping to rescue mutants around the world. Doesn't have to be permanent either.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Plus she's still looking for redemption according to Empyre.
    If things get cleared up for her at the end of Trial, maybe she can spend some time assisting Krakoa like helping to rescue mutants around the world. Doesn't have to be permanent either.
    I do agree with GenericUsername, though for different reasons, that Wanda in an X-Team wouldn't work. Though I wouldn't mind a revival of the concept of Uncanny Avengers, with having Mutants and Avengers forming a united effort into bridging the gap. However, I am not sure such a team works in the current era. Maybe post Inferno.

Uncanny Avengers would be good if it has a good writer. It did better later with better writers. It just had a terrible start.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Uncanny Avengers would be good if it has a good writer. It did better later with better writers. It just had a terrible start.
    oh definitely. I only really liked it after Duggan took over. The other one just felt too corporate mandate-y to me and Remender's voices for the characters felt so off.

Ahhh Uncanny Avengers the memories it brings!! Wanda was a bad bitch who stood on all 10 toes in that book & talked her **** I loved it! She was the moment back then!