Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    X-Factor #10: Magneto kills Wanda.
    Too good to be true.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    They resurrect her, because she is a mutant. Win, win.
    Exactly, Magneto is on trial because everybody thinks that Wanda is human and not an mutant, I highly doubt that Magneto would intentionally kill Wanda and I can see him grief stricken and rushing Wanda off to the Five to resurrect her. That is when the truth will be revealed that Wanda and Pietro are actually mutants and the stupid retcon is cast aside.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Uuh is hickman going to write anything?? Getting tired of these mediocre writers driving this story forward.

Incredible Member

might be follow up to the giant size issue last year and we find out what the key is for.

Astonishing Member

Marvel is really doubeling down on digging out names of famous old storylines/events to recycle them with something completly unrelated.

I'm getting worried someone might think they should use the "Mutant Massacre" title again.

I wonder if this storyline will be about a sham trial to absolve Magneto of his involvement in M-day, so they can blame only Wanda as their judas/devil figure, only for the investigators to bring in evidence and accounts from the prelude and even House of M which paint a more grey scaled picture, so they get pressured into not bringing it in.

The classic court drama stories.

Come to think of it. How common are memories of the House of M world anyway? Was it only the heros shielded by Doctor Strange who remember?

Though judging by the mentioned trend of re-using names for unrelated or out of blue stories, it might turn up entirely unrelated to anything established and they just retcon in some crime Magneto has commited for which he suddently needs to be judged by the Krakoan Council.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Exactly, Magneto is on trial because everybody thinks that Wanda is human and not an mutant, I highly doubt that Magneto would intentionally kill Wanda and I can see him grief stricken and rushing Wanda off to the Five to resurrect her. That is when the truth will be revealed that Wanda and Pietro are actually mutants and the stupid retcon is cast aside.
    And suddently i wonder if that could all be pointed towards Wanda having used her M-day spell/curse to rid herself and Pietro of the X-gene, but made sure to replace it with some artifical catalyst, similar to how several mutants (Magneto included) got repowered.

If i recall right we never even learend why Quicksilver suddently got his powers back in X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead.

Magneto finally comes to his senses and perma-kills Sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Magneto did nothing wrong. It was all josephs fault
    Magneto did nothing wrong… yet?

Still… these Magneto’s trials… it’s getting old.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Magento's trial? It's probably a game of tag. With hands those big, the stakes just got higher...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

"and finally, Erik had the world's largest cubic zirconia in his bedroom..."

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Lol I don’t get how so many people are bitching when we know literally no details of this
    Indeed… Like the other one said:

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    -A Scandal in Bohemia
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

I know only Mutants are allowed on Krakoa, but did they ever say if a human could be brought back inside of Egg's er, eggs? I know they woud not have a psychic copy of the person but just wondering.....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Lol I don’t get how so many people are bitching when we know literally no details of this
    Heck, For all we know at this point, Magneto is being put on trail for drunk driving or failing to pay his taxes.

S.W.O.R.D. #6
    Written by AL EWING
    Art and Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
    THIS IS WHAT COMES NEXT.
    On Earth, the HELLFIRE GALA is in full swing. But on S.W.O.R.D. Station One, a very different guest list comes together…as Abigail Brand finally unveils her plans for Mysterium – and the future of human and mutantkind.

X-FACTOR #10
    Written by LEAH WILLIAMS
    Art by DAVID BALDEÓN
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    THE LAST DANCE!
    At the Hellfire Gala, SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED! VENGEANCE WILL BE HAD. And someone's number is up. You'll never guess whose.

The way SWORD solicit also refers to effecting human and mutant kind. Magnetos said he’d risk anything to preserve mutantkind. The incident would make sense taking place or revealed in X-Factor. Could Magneto maybe kill Brand? It’s more of an area of grey since alien and mutant. She hasn’t been exactly working in unison with Krakoa.

Brand is alive and well in SWORD July solicit, but the Doom stuff starts who Magneto was allied with at one point. Maybe it’s a betrayal around Mysterium and Doom?
    Last edited by Bgred37; 05-08-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And suddently i wonder if that could all be pointed towards Wanda having used her M-day spell/curse to rid herself and Pietro of the X-gene, but made sure to replace it with some artifical catalyst, similar to how several mutants (Magneto included) got repowered.

If i recall right we never even learend why Quicksilver suddently got his powers back in X-Factor: The Quick and the Dead.
    A more ominous option, and one that might tie into X-Factor, is maybe discover the Twins are in mutate bodies. Cloned mutate bodies

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Big nail clippers?
    Uh...no...they usually have a good grasp of things.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!