Page 92 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1511
    Extraordinary Member

Now that Hickman has confirmed that he's cutting short his original plans for the X-Men, I can't read this without wondering in the back of my mind what his original plan for this story was.

The Red Dragon

This was unnecessarily wordy and jumps through a lot of hoops to try and envoke emotion but knowing the characters it just doesnt ring true. Knowing the death isn’t permanent doesnt help things

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    The only thing is that it def paints someone framing Magneto. The basic reason for his suspicion is metal was used to bind Wanda.

Any power copier, or someone like Mercury perhaps. Polaris has an alibi being part of the X-team parade.

I found it funny that the council voted based on the Twins having cerebro back ups if they could bring them back.
    Word. It’s kind of predictable. Given all the mutants and powersets on the island why are a lot of these visionary leaders and the whole lot so quick to jump to conclusions and not give Mags the benefit of the doubt until it’s actually investigated? Fake drama

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Now that Hickman has confirmed that he's cutting short his original plans for the X-Men, I can't read this without wondering in the back of my mind what his original plan for this story was.
    Why assume he even had a story?

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Details without spoiler lemme think....... Ok I'll be vague
    Wanda Stans probably gonna be mad.
    Weird Shit happens
    Polaris stans IDK how they gonna feel that's a wildcard.
    The rest I don't know what to say the whole issue is so packed.

Also 1 character in particular has a nice bit of cake going for em.
    OG Brotherhood fans have something to look forward to.
    My flag is bacon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Why assume he even had a story?
    Well, he set up the "Pretender" thing, he also wrote the Empyre tie-in last year that ended by teasing that Wanda might die ("unless, of course, you can't live with yourself... unless, of course, you won't") and Bleeding Cool reported in the ancient days of 2019 that there was a Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver/Magneto story planned for 2020 but it was being delayed until after Wanda's show finished.

Putting those together, it seems like some of the story points may have been planned, though not necessarily in this form.

It's a bit like how Kevin Feige had the basic idea of WandaVision ("Wanda creates her own reality where Vision is alive and her life is based on old sitcoms") and then the creator of the show pitched the actual story of the show.

I just woke up and went to download my digital books for the day on the Marvel app, and Trial is not there. All the other titles for the week are there but this one is missing. Odd.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I just woke up and went to download my digital books for the day on the Marvel app, and Trial is not there. All the other titles for the week are there but this one is missing. Odd.
    Same here. I use the Marvel Comics app. I checked this morning and the titles were there, but no button or price to buy them. They then disappeared - only X-Corp is there now, no Way of X or Trial of Magneto. Hope this is just a mistake that gets rectified!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvandar View Post
    Same here. I use the Marvel Comics app. I checked this morning and the titles were there, but no button or price to buy them. They then disappeared - only X-Corp is there now, no Way of X or Trial of Magneto. Hope this is just a mistake that gets rectified!
    Oh yeah, Way of X is missing too and only X-Corp is available. Thanks for confirming it's the same on your end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    At a guess, Wanda and/or Franklin would have stripped Moira of her power to prevent her chancing her arm on Life 11 is something doesn’t go her way, while Phoenix and Galactus (and/or Franklin) drives the Phalanx/Dominions away

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Oh yeah, Way of X is missing too and only X-Corp is available. Thanks for confirming it's the same on your end.
    It's up on Comixology.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    It's up on Comixology.
    Awesome, thanks!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Spoilers: spoilers:
    Someone in a white cape means it's definitely Exodus.
    end of spoilers

More curiously, spoilers:
    X Factors TOD places it before she meets with Magneto.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 08-18-2021 at 05:58 AM.

I see people on Twitter saying that they usually don’t buy comics but that they want to read Trial of Magneto. Good sign.

As i said in the Wanda thread. Loooooooooooved it. Very emotional read and spoilers:
    I love that wanda has awareness and agency in it. was not expecting that. Also that it seem Krakoa is taking it upon itself to heal wanda in the same way it put Rogue inside of a plant showing it's tie to mutants and magic. Also that there are backups of Quicksilver and Wanda warms my heart. wanda.jpg
    end of spoilers
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/