Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1511

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly!!! I mean cerebro wouldn't possibly have anything beyond the brotherhood of mutants days. so much has happened to her since then.
    I'm assuming they would have until HoM but sheeeeesh that's still a long time. Wouldn't even remember Tommy and Billy being reborn.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Uh… what? It would have backups from all the way up until Axis, presumably. I’d love to have Busiek’s Wanda back…
    We definitely need this explored more because AXIS didn't actually change anything, it just revealed that everything we knew was a ruse.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I'm assuming they would have until HoM but sheeeeesh that's still a long time. Wouldn't even remember Tommy and Billy being reborn.

We definitely need this explored more because AXIS didn't actually change anything, it just revealed that everything we knew was a ruse.
    It is possible the real reason the backups stopped before House of M (if we are going with that) is because if they ever brought back Wanda they could not bring one back who had become that person, and everything else has been a ruse of a ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

Damn that would actually be really sad imagine you find your mom already have to get to know her & it's already awkward then having do that **** twice oh buddy who has the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Damn that would actually be really sad imagine you find your mom already have to get to know her & it's already awkward then having do that **** twice oh buddy who has the time.
    Maybe that’s why they’re not going that route. It definitely looks like Krakoa is going to bring her back, somehow. Imagine the **** show if she became bonded to Krakoa in some way after this. Speaking of… where the heck is Black Tom? I can’t remember the last time we saw him.

I wonder if there is any connection

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wonder if there is any connection

Are those triangles Sol???

Wanda appeared in Uncanny X-Men 442-443 prior to Disassembled. Those were the issues that Lorna revealed that she was Wanda’s sister. I bet that was the last time that Cerebro recorded Wanda.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes that scene made me remember "The White Pilgrim" was the identity Magneto took when he was looking for Magda on Wundagore mountain just before he found out about Wanda and Pietro being related to him but I don´t think he would use a sword to kill Wanda.

Also that scene may not be from the psysical plane,Wanda´s costume looks like it´s also white until she starts bleeding, so this may be her perception of the fight and this is also different to the evidence X-factor found, because she seems to have died from being strangled. So either X-factor is wrong and the body they found is also fake or this scene Wanda remembers is metaphorical.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes that scene made me remember "The White Pilgrim" was the identity Magneto took when he was looking for Magda on Wundagore mountain just before he found out about Wanda and Pietro being related to him but I don´t think he would use a sword to kill Wanda.

Also that scene may not be from the psysical plane,Wanda´s costume looks like it´s also white until she starts bleeding, so this may be her perception of the fight and this is also different to the evidence X-factor found, because she seems to have died from being strangled. So either X-factor is wrong and the body they found is also fake or this scene Wanda remembers is metaphorical.
    I just asked this similar question in the other thread. It feels important that she's also in white until she starts to bleed out, which could also mean the white cape is a ruse or stand-in for another colour as well.

Didn't plan on buying this book and still don't. Give me the deets.

Who died, who didn't? Yay or nay? From the spoiler I saw on X-Twitter yesterday Magneto seemed like a mustache twirler. Is it true?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Amazing Member

The characterization of Magneto felt off. Yes, we gotta "understand" he's like this because of Wanda's death but we went from having "Erik is Jesus" for two straight years, followed by a very emotional reunion with Wanda in SWORD and then we are dropped right into a situation were "MAGNETO IS UNHINGED~!!".

Would've hurt to have a couple of panels of him grieving, changing his costume or something?. Even if we get it in the coming issues, it wont make this first book any better.

Loved the art and Pietro's arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I just asked this similar question in the other thread. It feels important that she's also in white until she starts to bleed out, which could also mean the white cape is a ruse or stand-in for another colour as well.
    Exactly her attacker could have been using another color, this also makes me remember those visuals some artists use when they are drawing a metaphorical piece, like her dying by a sword and adquiring the color of her costume when she starts to bleed could be a symbol of the guilt she feels for M-Day and this also why she makes the comment about grieving the people affected but also herself.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Didn't plan on buying this book and still don't. Give me the deets.

Who died, who didn't? Yay or nay? From the spoiler I saw on X-Twitter yesterday Magneto seemed like a mustache twirler. Is it true?
    So far only Wanda is dead but not quite yet, she had a pov this issue and yes Magneto is pretty much a mustache twirler in this. I only liked the characterization of Tommy, Jean Paul and Wanda, eveyone else felt forced or a little OC for me.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-18-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

I feel Emma was pretty in character she's been hated Wanda.

Astonishing Member

Considering Wanda definitely didn’t die by stabbing, is “stabbed and left for dead by the white pilgrim” how Natalya died at the hands of Wanda’s bio father?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel Emma was pretty in character she's been hated Wanda.
    You are right, she as well looked IC and Mr Sinister too tbf, I would add Mystique but she looked a little too suspicious and she´s a little more subtle when she wants to put a trap for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering Wanda definitely didn’t die by stabbing, is “stabbed and left for dead by the white pilgrim” how Natalya died at the hands of Wanda’s bio father?
    The only detail Natalya said about Wanda´s father was that he killed her on Wundagore the same day she went to fight with the High evolutionary on her own, she didn´t say she was stabbed or mentioned any name.Agatha seems to know the name of Wanda´s real father but she seems to be keeping that to herself.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-18-2021 at 01:23 PM.