Default The Union of Justice (Jupiter's legacy tv show) vs The Seven (The boys tv show)

That's right.

The founding members of the union:

The Utopian
    Brainwave
    Lady Liberty
    Blue-Bolt
    The Flare
    Skyfox

vs

The Seven:

Homelander
    Queen Maeve
    Black Noir
    A-Train
    The Deep
    Starlight
    Stormfront

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I've not seen the adaptation of Jupiter's Legacy but if they are anything like as powerful as their comic counterparts, they should effortlessly steamroll the Seven.

Also, they have a very potent psychic on their team so the Seven have no defence against that.

It appears the Union members have a number of powers by default, like super strength, durability, and flight. The only difference is in to which degrees.

Then there's their individual powers on top of that. Walter is essentially closer to J'onn (without the phasing or shape shifting) or Maxima.

So their default powers already make them into flying bricks, and their individual specialized powers are icing on the cake.

By contrast, heroes like A-Train and the Deep are much more focused on their trademark powers and played much more straight. They don't have baseline brick powers like the Union (or many other non-Uniom supers in their world, for that matter).

Judging by that first fight, I'm not seeing any real way of stopping A-Train from just blitzing them while they're slowly flying around.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

We only see 3 of the 6 original members in the first fight, specifically not the speedster(the flare) and the teleporter (blue bolt)

I wouldnt say their speedster is faster then a-train though. But to cyke’s point, if he gets caught he’ll most likely get wrecked by the flying bricks.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    It appears the Union members have a number of powers by default, like super strength, durability, and flight. The only difference is in to which degrees.

Then there's their individual powers on top of that. Walter is essentially closer to J'onn (without the phasing or shape shifting) or Maxima.

So their default powers already make them into flying bricks, and their individual specialized powers are icing on the cake.

By contrast, heroes like A-Train and the Deep are much more focused on their trademark powers and played much more straight. They don't have baseline brick powers like the Union (or many other non-Uniom supers in their world, for that matter).
    Well... in the show, most supers seem to have some implied level of super strength and durability. When they confronted Lamplighter, and he threatened to attack, the reply was basically "she's (Annie) a supe, all you'll do is make her mad."

No, this doesn't explain Transparent apparently not being significantly stronger than normal, nor the mind-reader being pretty squishy, but then, I don't think they made the show with Rumbles in mind.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well... in the show, most supers seem to have some implied level of super strength and durability. When they confronted Lamplighter, and he threatened to attack, the reply was basically "she's (Annie) a supe, all you'll do is make her mad."

No, this doesn't explain Transparent apparently not being significantly stronger than normal, nor the mind-reader being pretty squishy, but then, I don't think they made the show with Rumbles in mind.
    Is Transparent a friend of Translucent?

Or just someone made of cling film / Saran Wrap?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Is Transparent a friend of Translucent?

Or just someone made of cling film / Saran Wrap?
    Hahaha - I think my brain autocorrected his name, given what "transparent" and "translucent" mean.

Or, maybe they are special, dirty-ass super night club kinds of friends. I'm not judging.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan