Default marvel masterworks 300th covers

Hello, anyone has or knows where I can find a complete list of all marvel masterworks 300th variant covers?

Thank you.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Hello, anyone has or knows where I can find a complete list of all marvel masterworks 300th variant covers?

Thank you.
    I couldn't find a complete list. Probably the only way to find them all is to go through the Marvel section of the Previewsworld catalogs.

Here is the link to the catalog for February

I see one for Amazing Spider-Man #59, Capt. Marvel #26, Daredevil #27, Fantastic Four #29 (I have that one) and Iron Fist #2. I think they only did these in February but I might be wrong

Thanks a lot for the help. I search in previews other months and nothing. Usually marvel does this "special covers" across al their titles. But this time it seems only those 5 exist. Strange.
    and its a shame becasue I think they are great! I only have daredevil (trying to hunt down FF).
    My LCS did not order them because it seems there was not much interest in those cover. shame, because as I said I think they look great!

Thanks for the help!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    Thanks a lot for the help. I search in previews other months and nothing. Usually marvel does this "special covers" across al their titles. But this time it seems only those 5 exist. Strange.
    and its a shame becasue I think they are great! I only have daredevil (trying to hunt down FF).
    My LCS did not order them because it seems there was not much interest in those cover. shame, because as I said I think they look great!

Thanks for the help!
    You are welcome!

Yes, I loved that Marvel honored the Masterworks line and it's still going even in this age of digital access. I started pretty early on but not many comic shops would carry the Masterworks books. Then I found the Tales of Wonder site which is great for ordering TBPs etc. They've been around since the 90's but they are getting slowly getting pushed out by Amazon etc,. But many times their prices are more competitive and if you are a comic book fan it's worth checking out.