Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Retired

When she got the boutique, Diana Prince had been in the world an untold number of years. So it wasn't like American fashion was new to her. Although she did just recently revamp her look to become more sexy. I feel like--once she's disconnected from the other Amazons and she's given up all her magic--Diana fully dives into the life of the modern American woman. And she certainly likes to wear the latest designs--gives the artist something to play around with. And Supergirl is one of her customers--we can assume every new design sent in by the readers is being turned out by Diana's boutique and sold to Linda Danvers privately. Supergirl, being able to drill for gold in seconds, has access to enormous wealth she can offer in return for Diana's services.

And since people so often say this was the Emma Peel Wonder Woman--on THE AVENGERS, it seems like every week Mrs. Peel and Steed are working at some completely new job, with almost no experience to qualify them.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

In DC Universe Online, Diana had a jewelry store in Metropolis.

In my Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee I’ve worked on updating and including a lot of her past and putting different parts of it together, so it all works.

My goal is to broaden the spaces Diana and different characters from her history, or new characters, can be updated and incorporated into the greater ongoing tapestry that’s the Wonder mythos.

And yes, Taco Whiz is in her all-new fictional city and has a storyline.
    Last edited by WonderScott; 06-06-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post

Very nice. Can you tell me more about your ideas?

Basically ways to incorporate Taco Whiz, the clothing boutique, ARGUS, the IADC, and other past places she’s worked at in some capacity into her ongoing narrative with past, current, and new characters in her fictional city.

All my ideas aren’t fully-cooked yet (there’s quite a few characters to divine their current or updated status in my version of Wonder lore.)

I’ll publish it someday, when it get it done.

I loved the Taco Whiz era. It was so refreshing to see a major superhero book in which the lead character did not have a glamorous career or one of those jobs that are perceived as "prestigious."

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I loved the Taco Whiz era. It was so refreshing to see a major superhero book in which the lead character did not have a glamorous career or one of those jobs that are perceived as "prestigious."
    And what I loved was that it meant something to Diana. She even talked about having a purpose by feeding others. It shows that Diana isn't pretentious. She is capable of appreciating the qualities of the most basic job.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    In my Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee I’ve worked on updating and including a lot of her past and putting different parts of it together, so it all works.

My goal is to broaden the spaces Diana and different characters from her history, or new characters, can be updated and incorporated into the greater ongoing tapestry that’s the Wonder mythos.

Your idea sounds similiar to mine. Bringing together her 80 years into one cohesive story.