Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I don't see why it wouldn't be. Shazam's in that story. I think they've probably retconned that his New 52 family was always his foster family and that Billy was always called Shazam and not Captain Marvel, but other than that things from before Flashpoint should be canon again, which explains Sivana's look.

His name is actually Super-Man, which is supposed to be the Chinese Mandarin translation of Superman and just written in English for the convenience of the readers. His name is really 超人, Chāorén. Which you can see on his comic's logo.

Shoes has the wrong debut issue listed there, she debuted in the last Catwoman issue before Future State, not in Future State: Catwoman #1.
    Lian's actual first debut issue is New Teen Titans volume 2 #21. They just first showed up in Catwoman in #25, which is why they put that there. They wanted people interested in Lian to go back and start from #25.

edit: beaten by a few minutes, dang.

I thought it was a fun issue and I wouldn't mind reading more Monkey Prince. I just saw the stories as noncanon. It's stuff that won't be brought up again unless these creative teams come back.