Ultimate Member

Default Teams Mystery, Wonder, Entropy and Wisdom

So during the Metal event, our heroes (and some villains) got mixed into four teams;

Team Mystery - Superman, Martian Manhunter, Starfire, Starro, Sinestro
    Team Wonder - Wonder Woman, Etrigan, Zatanna, Raven, Dr. Fate
    Team Entropy - Batman, Lobo, Deathstroke, Luthor, Beast Boy
    Team Wisdom - Flash, Atom, Cyborg, Harley Quinn, Damien Wayne

Each team had one (or more) 'big seven' Leaguers, a Teen Titan, maybe another Leaguer, and maybe a villain (or two). It seemed like a fun way to mix them up, and my OCD brain began thinking of all the other permutations that could exist...

So here's some I came up with (including the 'missing' Big 7 members (like Green Lantern and Aquaman), the 'missing' Titans (like Nightwing and Donna Troy) and some missing villains (nemeses for Flash and Wonder Woman);

Team Agility - Hawkwoman, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Nightwing, Black Manta
    Team Passion - Aquaman, Donna Troy, Gorilla Grodd, Plastic Man, Black Lightning
    Team Courage - Green Lantern (Hal), Arsenal, Giganta, Vixen, Katana

But there's tons of others classics to consider! Kid Flash, John or Kyle, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Mera, Bumblebee, Terra, Poison Ivy, Captain Cold, Adam Strange, etc.!

Anyone else have any ideas for fun groupings?

I generally went with one or two prominent Leaguers, a Titan, a villain and one hero that may or may not be associated with the League primarily, but the original four teams sometimes have two villains, or none at all, so don't necessarily follow that format! Go nuts, I guess!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 05-08-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Team Tech - Blue Beetles (Jaime Reyes and Ted Kord), Michael Holt, the Engineer, Sasha Bordeaux.