Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
My big hope for Historia too since Diana won't be in it 'till probably the tail-end.

Yeah, I tend to be surprised by the amount of Amazons Perez ended up making that still end up popping up. Few of the ones from the Young Diana backup in the current series are apparently some obscure ones he also created.
Yeah, the back ups have already featured or name dropped Hellene, Clio, Oeneone and Calyce from the Perez run, along with Althea. I wonder if there is some sort of coordination with the Black Label books and this is an indication of who we will see in Historia? Oenone is already named dropped in Philippus's bio, plus we have some deep cuts with Consivia, Venilia and Timandra. I suspect most of the 30 Amazons in the first issue will be from Perez, specifically his opening arcs and annual #1. Io is the one that's really throwing me off of that though. I suspect she will be one of the few non-Perez ones to show up, along with most likely Alkyone and maybe Areto from Rebirth.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Remember when I first saw this I thought the bird's wings were part of the helmet. Even if they were, would exactly be out of place with the rest of the designs.

I'd pretty much buy an entire book that was just Jimenez's concept art/sketches for this series at this point.
Hell same (to both the bird thing and the sketches lol)

I think Consivia has my favorite armor of the bunch so far, and that's no mean feat.