Default TV Superhero Teams do battle!

Round 1: Team Battle Royale -- every team does battle simultaneously, almost like the Tournament of Power, but each team is of their television iterations. Who comes out on top?

Round 2: Assuming single team vs. team battles, which teams most likely beat all the others?

The Candidates:
    - The Seven -- the primary Season 1 lineup + Starlight (so really, they're the Eight)
    - The Guardians of the Globe -- the originals + Omni-Man
    - The Union (Some Spoilers!) -- modern day incarnation
    - The DCAU Justice League (Big 7 lineup) - though all DCAU feats are fair game, such as JLU
    - The Legends of Tomorrow -- from what I see, Season 3 is the strongest lineup. Is that right? If not, feel free to change it up.
    - The strongest Power Rangers team thus far, whoever that is -- non-Zord gear allowed, like power-ups and Battlizers
    - The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes -- no New Avengers
    - Wolverine and the X-Men -- sans Jean Grey
    - The Titans - main cast
    - the heroes of The Gifted

Standard rules apply. Battle takes place in an abandoned New York City, starting in Central Park.

(I really wanted to include the Doom Patrol, those poor lugs. The Agents of SHIELD simply didn't make the cut even if we added every Inhuman that was part of their team. Of the Summerland Mutants, only Legion has powers worth a damn in this fight, so they're out. And LOL @ the Defenders, the Inhumans, the CBS-JLA, and Generation X)
    Last edited by Cyke; 05-08-2021 at 04:05 PM.

The Legends ask why you hate them so much. They have no business being in a fight with the likes of Omni-Man or Homelander, and Colossus would just laugh at Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The Legends ask why you hate them so much. They have no business being in a fight with the likes of Omni-Man or Homelander, and Colossus would just laugh at Nate.
    But surely they can dish out some snarky, tawdry remarks before they go down, right?

Is there anyone in the non-DCAU teams who can keep up in terms of speed with DCAU Superman and (especially, if his team buys him enough time to build up to those levels of speed) Flash? Even Bats can take down some people here, assuming the flying bricks and speedsters focus on each other, like Sara Lance, Ava and Heatwave, maybe Black Noir, obviously Titans Dick, who ends up regretting the infamous one-liner.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Red Rush is perhaps flat out faster. He's extremely fast - he's sitting at a picnic well outside of the city with his wife, mid-phrase he dashes off, stops a bank robbery that'in the city (so, miles away) and comes back without her realizing immediately that he moved. And he hits hard enough to badly hurt Nolan with a ton of punches (granted, he smashed his own hands and wrists doing so, but still...). Nolan reacting to him, and grabbing him mid-bitz, is perhaps the best speed feat in the series up to now.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Red Rush is perhaps flat out faster. He's extremely fast - he's sitting at a picnic well outside of the city with his wife, mid-phrase he dashes off, stops a bank robbery that'in the city (so, miles away) and comes back without her realizing immediately that he moved. And he hits hard enough to badly hurt Nolan with a ton of punches (granted, he smashed his own hands and wrists doing so, but still...). Nolan reacting to him, and grabbing him mid-bitz, is perhaps the best speed feat in the series up to now.
    I don't know if that is faster than running around the planet three times in a second or two, like when Flash is taking down Luthor/Brainiac.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    I don't know if that is faster than running around the planet three times in a second or two, like when Flash is taking down Luthor/Brainiac.
    It's not. However, Flash didn't seem able to maintain that speed for long without disappearing into the speed force.

Astonishing Member

- The DCAU Justice League (Big 7 lineup) - though all DCAU feats are fair game, such as JLU
    If you have Green Lanterns, Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Etrigan, Zatanna - the Seven, Guardians of the Globe, the Union - from what we've seen of them don't stand a chance. That's even without Kryptonians, Shazamers, Flashes.

There's always Aquaman!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    If you have Green Lanterns, Dr. Fate, Captain Atom, Etrigan, Zatanna - the Seven, Guardians of the Globe, the Union - from what we've seen of them don't stand a chance. That's even without Kryptonians, Shazamers, Flashes.

There's always Aquaman!
    That's why I clarified that it's only the Big 7 -- the originals. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, and Hawkgirl.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    That's why I clarified that it's only the Big 7 -- the originals. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, John Stewart, and Hawkgirl.
    Batman and Hawkgirl are stoked that the others wanted to bring accordians to go duck hunting.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan