Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    In the current MCU, probably. Although I'm not exactly sure how old Janet is supposed to be in the MCU
    Old enough to have been active at the end of the Cold War and have an adult daughter. So at least mid-50s.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Old enough to have been active at the end of the Cold War and have an adult daughter. So at least mid-50s.
    That's what I thought. Idk if that's old enough to be active in the 60s. But I'm not sure if her aging was delayed in the quantum realm

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Hank and Janet's MCU superhero career seemingly took place in the eighties in the MCU from everything we have seen and heard. Their superhero career was at the tail end of the Cold War. Hank was working with Shield as early as the seventies (as seen in Endgame) but he might not of became Ant-Man until later on.

Assuming MCU Pym family is around the actors real ages then Hank would of been mid teens to mid twenties in the sixties. Michelle Pfeiffer was born in 1958 so she was a child in the sixties. Laurence Fishburne was born in 1961, so Bill would of been a kid as well. If there is a original Ant-Man and Wasp period MCU show then it would probably take place in the eighties.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Hank and Janet's MCU superhero career seemingly took place in the eighties in the MCU from everything we have seen and heard. Their superhero career was at the tail end of the Cold War. Hank was working with Shield as early as the seventies (as seen in Endgame) but he might not of became Ant-Man until later on.

Assuming MCU Pym family is around the actors real ages then Hank would of been mid teens to mid twenties in the sixties. Michelle Pfeiffer was born in 1958 so she was a child in the sixties. Laurence Fishburne was born in 1961, so Bill would of been a kid as well. If there is a original Ant-Man and Wasp period MCU show then it would probably take place in the eighties.
    Makes sense.

Answer: Edgar Wright and couldn't get enough time to rewrite it

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Basically. although I heard he didn't even have Jan in his script. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Basically. although I heard he didn't even have Jan in his script. I could be wrong.
    I thought I had heard that he had Wasp in a script, but it was for a new character (Hope), not Janet?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I thought I had heard that he had Wasp in a script, but it was for a new character (Hope), not Janet?
    Ok. I wasn't sure if Hope was added after he left.

Ok. I wasn't sure if Hope was added after he left.
    But you know, it does not matter what they say. Any of them. It is in what they do. What they do is often the opposite of what they say. Which is why we got what we got....

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Ultimate Member

But you know, it does not matter what they say. Any of them. It is in what they do. What they do is often the opposite of what they say. Which is why we got what we got....
    I guess so

I guess so
    I do not mean anything against you (or any other poster).

I was referring to those in charge of doing things. They always make the things that the fans want sound as if they cannot possibly be done and that they tried, but either no one else liked the idea(s) or they simply did not work out. To me, it is just that they wanted to do what they did vs the comics or what the fans want and they lie about it.

Astonishing Member

I think this thread is beating a dead horse, because Marvel/Feige more than likely agree with you on this, OP. I'm sure Hank and Jan would have been on the table from the beginning had the Edgar Wright situation turned out different. If we could ask Feige in private what he would do differently in hindsight, it wouldn't be a surprise at all if Hank and Jan are one of the first things on the list.

Ultimate Member

I do not mean anything against you (or any other poster).

I was referring to those in charge of doing things. They always make the things that the fans want sound as if they cannot possibly be done and that they tried, but either no one else liked the idea(s) or they simply did not work out. To me, it is just that they wanted to do what they did vs the comics or what the fans want and they lie about it.
    I was agreeing, it's just this site doesn't allow me to type too short of a response. But I see what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    I think this thread is beating a dead horse, because Marvel/Feige more than likely agree with you on this, OP. I'm sure Hank and Jan would have been on the table from the beginning had the Edgar Wright situation turned out different. If we could ask Feige in private what he would do differently in hindsight, it wouldn't be a surprise at all if Hank and Jan are one of the first things on the list.
    Probably, yeah

I was agreeing, it's just this site doesn't allow me to type too short of a response. But I see what you mean
    I thought so but I wanted to make sure. I did not want to offend you my friend.

Ultimate Member

I thought so but I wanted to make sure. I did not want to offend you my friend.
    No problem.