Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Preview Hyperion and the Imperial Guard

Nice preview and quite some characters we all know.

We have there the Imperial Guard, the Starjammers, Cyclops, Havok and is it that Colossus amount the Guard in the Neutron outfit?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/no-m...ion-1-preview/
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Nice preview and quite some characters we all know.

We have there the Imperial Guard, the Starjammers, Cyclops, Havok and is it that Colossus amount the Guard in the Neutron outfit?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/no-m...ion-1-preview/
    This looks so uninteresting. I don't plan on touching a single issue of heroe's reborn. I know it's most likely a placeholder akin to Rosenburg uncanny run but this packaged as a whole be happy you have the avengers because if they weren't around this is what would happen. But if you read x-books when they were around it was worse than what i'm seeing here anyway. So instead of having them fix bridges in universe we end up with this. This could have been a really good chance for the Marvel /u to settle things down on that side and reground some of the characters etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Isn't a 5 page preview extremely long?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Well vinegar must have been one sale.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

This looks interesting. A young Hyperion and the Imperial Guard.

Spectacular Member

Squadron Supreme has always been Justice League of America analogue, just as Imperial Guard were patterned after Legion of Superheroes. So it really does make sense that young Hyperion would team up with a young Imperial Guard for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This looks so uninteresting. I don't plan on touching a single issue of heroe's reborn. I know it's most likely a placeholder akin to Rosenburg uncanny run but this packaged as a whole be happy you have the avengers because if they weren't around this is what would happen. But if you read x-books when they were around it was worse than what i'm seeing here anyway. So instead of having them fix bridges in universe we end up with this. This could have been a really good chance for the Marvel /u to settle things down on that side and reground some of the characters etc.
    It isn't a placeholder, it ties directly into Aaron's most interesting part of avengers

This was disappointing. I don't pick up an Imperial Guard comic hoping to see spoilers:
    the Imperial Guard all get killed!
    end of spoilers

(googles) Oh wait, this is some sort of alternate Earth thing. It's amazing to me how much mileage Marvel continues to get out of their DC doppelgangers while DC has almost no use for the Heroes of Angor et al.