• Ariel - Coconut

1 1.08%
  • BOOM-boom

1 1.08%
  • Trinary

2 2.15%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

I really really really wanna say Storm, but Gambit has it hands down. While they both became thieves out of necessity, Storm only does it still out of necessity, while Gambit steals for pleasure at this point. And when you do something you like, it's not even work, it's art, at least for Remy.

I voted Storm, but only because Lila Cheney (who stole the entire planet Earth) is not on the list for some reason.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

When did Lila stole planet earth?

I voted Storm because her habilities were great since a young age and she uses them still for her missions. I would have voted her and Gambit, I loved his story of X-ternals from Age of Apocalypse but I only had 1 option
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Maybe the Vanisher?
    Sorry I forgot to add option for others.

Gambit, hands down. King of Thieves. It's in his title. Too bad Marvel's current writers don't remember that.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I'll go with Gambit as Ro hasn't been thieving for a while and Gambit has developed a culture around it.

I would vote for both if I could as Storm would be a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post

Didn't think of Jubilee. A great page from a classic era.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 05-10-2021 at 01:13 AM.

Fantomex, I can't think of any thing that Gambit could do in terms of stealing that Fantomex can't do better. I understand why people are picking Gambit out of people who are consider thieves Fantomex is best suited due to his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Considering how Storm's last attempt at a heist was such a bust, I'd go with Gambit.
    Was it a bust though. She freed herself of a man and still got what she wanted in the end.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

It's a 2-way between gambit and fantomex.
    gambit had more experience but Fantomex has the superior Skill-set and powers.Also he has less morals than even gambit.
    Gambit is a good thief but there are some places he simply cannot hope to breach.Fantomex on the other hand is much more versatile.He has his own space-ship and his illusions can fool almost anyone.specially with telepaths.Gambit would be caught but fantomex can still manage to with 2 of the worlds best

Storm because she is the best at everything. Though it probably really is Gambit. But I'm still choosing the goddess.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It's a 2-way between gambit and fantomex.
    gambit had more experience but Fantomex has the superior Skill-set and powers.Also he has less morals than even gambit.
    Gambit is a good thief but there are some places he simply cannot hope to breach.Fantomex on the other hand is much more versatile.He has his own space-ship and his illusions can fool almost anyone.specially with telepaths.Gambit would be caught but fantomex can still manage to with 2 of the worlds best
    Gambit is better and he don't need space-ship or even use powers sometimes to steal something. He is the King of Thieves.

Reamy already fooled and steal from best telepaths, Stark, X-Men, Mojo, Shiar etc.

Also Gambit sneaked up on Fanto in Civil War 2. Stealth, baby.

Last edited by Purplevit; 05-10-2021 at 07:33 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Fantomex, I can't think of any thing that Gambit could do in terms of stealing that Fantomex can't do better. I understand why people are picking Gambit out of people who are consider thieves Fantomex is best suited due to his powers.
    But that's what drags Fantomex down too. He's like that rich kid with private tutors who gets an A+ (not impressive!), but Gambit is like that poor kid with no help who gets an A+ (very impressive).

I went with Gambit.

Best Thief?

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    But that's what drags Fantomex down too. He's like that rich kid with private tutors who gets an A+ (not impressive!), but Gambit is like that poor kid with no help who gets an A+ (very impressive).

I went with Gambit.
    Yeah, Gambit has to do with skills what Fantomex does with mutant powers: misdirection and subterfuge.

Advantage, Gambit. At least IMO.

Of course, having said that, it’s kind of like making the argument that Falcon is the better Captain America because he has no super soldier serum in his veins and therefore must train harder to be at peak physical condition. Not sure I agree with the argument in that case honestly. But Gambit has other powers that make him pretty badass, in addition to the honed skills he has which make him the X-men’s best thief. So it’s a bit apples to oranges in that regard...
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 05-10-2021 at 08:16 AM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Gambit for sure, but Storm's no slouch either.

I have nothing nice to say about Fantomex or his thieving skills, so I'll just keep that to myself lol
    Make Good Art