BANNED

Default Is Superboy-Prime on Elseworld?

Spoilers for Dark Nightseath Metal and Infinite Frontier

Near the end of death metal Superboy-Prime sacrificed himself to try to stop the darkest knight (formerly the batman who laughs) only for it to cut to him reading his sacrifice in a comic on a seemingly resurrected earth prime, at the end of death metal it was revealed that earth 0 (the main DC Universe) was no longer the center of the multiverse and that two new realities called elseworld and earth omega were now the multiverse's center, in infinite frontier #0 it was revealed that earth omega is were Darkseid is currently residing however we still don't know anything about elseworld, the way I see it if the multiverse's center isn't the DCU it should be our world or at least a version of it which is where Prime seemingly is, so is elseworld where prime currently is, what do you think?
    Last edited by Rickswordfish; 05-09-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Hard to say, we know absolutely nothing about elseworld and honestly Prime could be anywhere in the Omniverse at this point. He could be on elseworld or he could be on a rebuilt prime, hard to say.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Hard to say, we know absolutely nothing about elseworld and honestly Prime could be anywhere in the Omniverse at this point. He could be on elseworld or he could be on a rebuilt prime, hard to say.
    I know dc is supposed to release a book about the elseworld at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Rickswordfish View Post
    I know dc is supposed to release a book about the elseworld at some point
    I’m aware but we know absolutely nothing besides the name.

Personally I would like to see Prime make a surprise heroic return, in that the heroes wind up on his world or he shows up after spending time on his world as Superman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

I thought that he went back to Earth Prime which was were he was originally.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’m aware but we know absolutely nothing besides the name.

Personally I would like to see Prime make a surprise heroic return, in that the heroes wind up on his world or he shows up after spending time on his world as Superman.
    I have a feeling he will show up again in the near future, hopefully as a hero

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    I thought that he went back to Earth Prime which was were he was originally.
    Yes but what I'm asking is is earth-prime the elseworld

I'm sorry if I'm hijacking, but if I could ask a question, what is the difference between Earth Omega and the Elseworld? I thought Elseworld was the place that Darkseid was, but I just read on the DC database that Earth Omega was where he was imprisoned. If that's so, have we still not seen Elseworld?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Incredible Member

Yes but what I'm asking is is earth-prime the elseworld
    As of where we are now I would say that the answer is no because Earth Prime is the Earth were Superman and the other heroes of the DC Universe are just characters in a comic book. It's essentially the real world. But things can change. DC could potentially make Earth Prime the elseworld but so far exactly what the Elseworld is has not been revealed yet.

Oh, last post answered my question, so thanks even though it wasn't directed to me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'm sorry if I'm hijacking, but if I could ask a question, what is the difference between Earth Omega and the Elseworld? I thought Elseworld was the place that Darkseid was, but I just read on the DC database that Earth Omega was where he was imprisoned. If that's so, have we still not seen Elseworld?
    No it's only been mentioned so far

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I think that data base is wrong. According to what I read in Darkseid's last appearance Darkseid is the Omega. He is the end. He is all powerful now because he had absorb all of his previous incarnations.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    I think that data base is wrong. According to what I read in Darkseid's last appearance Darkseid is the Omega. He is the end. He is all powerful now because he had absorb all of his previous incarnations.
    Yeah about that, Darkseid said his power now exceeds what it was before the first crisis, I haven't read any pre-crisis new gods comics so how powerful was he before crisis on infinite earths?

Incredible Member

Yeah about that, Darkseid said his power now exceeds what it was before the first crisis, I haven't read any pre-crisis new gods comics so how powerful was he before crisis on infinite earths?
    I'm not sure. his power levels are undefined and undemonstrated in the stories that involved him in the DC Universe pre-crisis. Around 1978-1979 he battled the Justice League. During that time I would say that he had the equivalent powerset of Thanos. Later in the 1980s during the Great Darkness Saga against the Legion of Superheroes he appeared to be omnipotent he had God level powers. He then appeared in Action Comics in the run written by John Byrne. And then Crisis On Infinite Earths happened. During Crisis he was pretty much hands off similar to Dark Metal. He was involved in another mini-series after that called Legends which introduced the modern day Suicide Squad but other than that I can't remember what other books he was in before Final Crisis written by Grant Morrison.

Your thirst can never... Be quenched! You can't let someone be happy.