Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow, that is so crazy. Like super ubber powerful. I hope he does not explode all over the place, lol.
    Hey maybe you’r on to something, maybe the “moltitude” of hosts he is housing in his brain-space is some kind of safeguard mechanism ensuring he doesn’t go into a critical meltdown, a way to compartmentalize, some kind of organized chaos? Xavier once compared Legion to a genetic bomb.

Last edited by Daedra; 05-10-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Yeah, I remember years ago reading that the personalities which were way less than today, had special compartments in order to keep that choas orgaqnized. I think this may still be the case....
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

David has become one of my favorite characters thanks to Si Spurrier's masterful work with him in X-Men: Legacy Vol 2.

I'm so excited to see how 1) Si explains his return, and 2) how Legion fits into the new Krokoa era.

-Pav, who believes big things are in store for David...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Basically it means that his mutant ability to manifest different super powers is unlimited in its scope

At first I thought his mental instability was due to the trauma from the terroristic attack but lately the way it is presented in comics tends to associate the personas proliferation to the mechanism at the base of his power generation.
    The personas are not fragments of David damaged psyche but real independent individuals, fully formed and complete on their own way.
    Oh wow thats one heck of a double edge sword than. Having the power to manifest unlimited abilities but each ability is confined to a separate personality.

Also when was the last time that Xavier and David had any on screen panel time? It seems like we're finally going to be getting that in Ways of X. Also Legion should have been able to wipe the floor with Xman such a disgraceful showing.
    Last edited by loke13; 05-10-2021 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Oh wow thats one heck of a double edge sword than. Having the power to manifest unlimited abilities but each ability is confined to a separate personality.
    Depending on his confidence and well being David seems to able to super impose himself and draw powers at will, he can act as great unifier from time to time, some of his greatest feats as a matter of fact have been performed while he was exerting total control over the “legion” in his head.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Depending on his confidence and well being David seems to able to super impose himself and draw powers at will, he can act as great unifier from time to time, some of his greatest feats as a matter of fact have been performed while he was exerting total control over the “legion” in his head.
    Sometimes he does that when he's having a psychotic episode, though. Which is absolutely fascinating, if you think about it.

Like I said, I've always loved the potential of this character. I really wish more writers will be interested in writing him as a character in the future, instead of a plot device.

BANNED

I watched Legion few days. It is one of the underrated CBTV shows IMO. First season has been fantastic with Farouk. I would definitely try Spurrier's run. His first issue with Way Of X was good.

BANNED

I did not see Legion in the list at the forumÂ’s top, so I started a thread to appreciate him.

David Haller is Legion, the omega level mutant son of Charles Xavier and the Israeli ambassador Gabrielle Haller. Due to his mutant gift of “Power Manifestation” David is able to access any power conceivable, be it reality warping, space folding, time twisting, wireless energy transfer or acid breath nothing is beyond David’s reach, Legion is for all intent and purposes a superpowers “cornucopia” and each new ability comes with a new and unpredictable personality in taw.
    David Haller holds a host of more than 200 omega level mutations and thousand of different mutant abilities with new ones being born each moment, among his most significant deeds we can annoverate the termination of limboÂ’s elder gods, the boxing of the 616 universe during the age of x event, the erasure of his own self from reality, the killing of Destiny and the time travel shenanigans that originated the age of apocalypse.
    David recently resurfaced in the #1 issue of Way of X by Si Spurrier, gladly he has not forgotten his previous love interest Blindfold, could the seer psychic be that far behind?

Legion is the first solo mutant that got his own tv show, and it was great mad fun, everyone should watch it snd enjoy the masterpiece.

Here is a link to Legion awesome respect thread were you can find informations about specific comic issues featuring David, https://comicvine.gamespot.com/legio...hread-2096832/

Hello, new to this thread. Please had any of his personalities been confirmed omega based in their power. Because what I understood his omega power to be was power manifestation meaning the amount of spontaneous powers he can manifest is for all purposes undefinable. Will like to know which of his personalities are omega I do know afew can control time, reality, space what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    One of my favorite non-main cast mutants.

Wish he still had his watch...Ben 10
    Me too he is basically omega level Ben 10

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Hello, new to this thread. Please had any of his personalities been confirmed omega based in their power. Because what I understood his omega power to be was power manifestation meaning the amount of spontaneous powers he can manifest is for all purposes undefinable. Will like to know which of his personalities are omega I do know afew can control time, reality, space what have you.

Me too he is basically omega level Ben 10
    He specifically says 200 out of the thousand are omega level mutations, the respect thread has the full list of his personalities, there is one unnamed persona capable of being the antithesis of anything for example (new mutants vol3 #4), another is called delphic and is omniscent (x-men legacy 249), there’s the moira personality that is able to create worlds and put the 616 universe in a box, there is the god-mutant personality that was able to erase the elder gods of limbo from existence…… I guess it’s just up to people to pick the best ones.
    Here is a little infodump.

BANNED

Can he make more omega mutations or that is not in his control

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Can he make more omega mutations or that is not in his control
    When you can rewrite reality the limit is a matter of imagination

way of x #2 preview is available, kinda spoilery

https://www.cbr.com/way-of-x-preview-nightcrawler/

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Thanks for sharing, Daedra.:)

I get why he doesn't like it, but I wish David would embrace the codename Legion. It's so cool and badass.