View Poll Results: Psycrow: Ship or Sink?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Stan Psycrow, raise the mast!

39 62.90%
  • No Thank You, fire torpedoes!

14 22.58%
  • I'll wait and see how this goes (sorry couldn't think of a pun... maybe something with submarines?)

9 14.52%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I was hoping for KwannonXNightcrawler...

after she has a lot of character work done of course. But then they may be more open to uh... being open. ;-]

A small side tangent... Is it just me or is Segovia making these two hotter with each passing issue?

Waitaminite Greycrow now? Not Scalphunter? Only if she can betray and kill him after. He is entertaining in the book but still... a piece of human (mutant?) waste...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    A small side tangent... Is it just me or is Segovia making these two hotter with each passing issue?
    You're not alone.

Mighty Member

Not interested in this Betsy wannabe. She's not supposed to have the same powers as Betsy.

He was just a weak telepath originally.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Not interested in this Betsy wannabe. She's not supposed to have the same powers as Betsy.

He was just a weak telepath originally.
    Yet here you are in thread about Kwannon that clear says Kwannon X Greycrow. You seem pretty interested to me.

I feel like because Kwannon is quite intense maybe pairing her up with a guy like Greycrow would be misguided. Like pairing someone who has problems with alcoholism with another person who has problems with alcohol.

I think kwannon should be with a nice, cute and sweet person

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    I feel like because Kwannon is quite intense maybe pairing her up with a guy like Greycrow would be misguided. Like pairing someone who has problems with alcoholism with another person who has problems with alcohol.

I think kwannon should be with a nice, cute and sweet person
    Interesting metaphor there; if I were to piggyback on it, to me it would be similar to Kwannon and Greycrow becoming each others sponsors in Alcoholics Anonymous, or at least them meeting each other there and hooking up. Only in this case AA is a Krakoa wet works team of 2 highly trained killers, 1 sociopathic sadist, 1 X-Man with split personality issues, 1 feral beast man, and 2 operatives with sever and twisted dependency issues. And only 3 of them are actually trying to become better people.

Basically I see both Kwannon and Greycrow helping one another on their separate paths to claim new identities and become better people and offer a hand when one might trip or stumble on said path. They can also relate to each other probably better than any of the rest of the team what with one being an ex-Legacy Marauder and the other was a former Hand Assassin. Both being treated as disposable assets by their higher ups, and are really tired of being looked at as nothing but cold killing machines.

Also I don't know why but I keep getting Ron Swanson vibes from Greycrow when I read the moments he loosens up and has positive engagements with the team. Most notably he seems to have taken on a big brother role with Wild Child and is actively rooting for him to find his "She-Wolf" and is even giving him advice to relax. And despite not wanting anything more to do with the legacy Marauders he still does whatever he can to get them to Krakoa and have them queued up for resurrection. And for him taking full blame with his fight with the Morlocks in issue one despite it being a clear case of self defense. (Not that I can't understand why the Morlocks are still pissed at him of course.)

For a guy with that kind of past and reputation, its surprisingly nice to see there is actually some kind of warmth there that he reserves for people he sees as comrades or more. Hopefully as Zeb Wells continues taking Greycrow in this new direction that warmth will grow.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 05-12-2021 at 07:48 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

after she has a lot of character work done of course. But then they may be more open to uh... being open. ;-]
    Totally would dig a Nightcrawler-Psyloche/Kwannon pairing.Good call

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

I would like to see it, if only to see more dimensions from both characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Right? It's what being in love makes...
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post

I haven't thought about that before but it could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Totally would dig a Nightcrawler-Psyloche/Kwannon pairing.Good call
    YAY!

Ahem.

Actually Kwannon should be with Dazzler, that would be cute