Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    We've had enough Man's World stories for now, I really don't want to go back to the suspicious Officer Nunez or whatever her name was. I've often thought Wonder Woman should be more freewheeling and wide ranging like Thor. Some of Diana's best arcs were in other realms, bring on the Valkyries and fairies! A flagon of mead and a rollicking jolly good time for all!
    But Earth is where her supporting cast/Wonder Fam is...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    But Earth is where her supporting cast/Wonder Fam is...
    That's true, but Dr. Psycho was there too yet here he is in Asgard. I have faith that this writing team won't forget about them.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    That's true, but Dr. Psycho was there too yet here he is in Asgard. I have faith that this writing team won't forget about them.
    So far I'm enjoying Wonder Woman as a adventurer and explorer.

I’ve enjoyed the issues, characters, and art thus far and think they’ve done the best they can with Diana post her status in Death Metal.

Their characterization is what they promised - a fun and adventurous time for the Amazing Amazon.

I’m looking forward to her bopping to other divine realms and the mystery of what’s happening on Olympus play out.

At the end of the day what will make this an exceptional run is how deep they dive into the Wonder ranks of villains and breathe new life into them. It’s something no other creative team has done with the interest of using, connecting, and elevating her foes in a long time. This is something I’m looking for in any and every Wonder run.