Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

The Proposal

I really like Crazy, Stupid Love
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Knocked Up

The 40 Year Old Virgin.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

What's Up Doc? With the greatest chase scene that has been copied so many times!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Niffleheim

Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail lol

The only way I see a movie scenario like Pretty Woman being made about a sex worker and a millionaire these days is if they switch the genders.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-14-2021 at 06:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Pretty Woman and You've Got Mail lol

The only way I see a movie scenario like Pretty Woman being made about a sex worker and a millionaire these days is if they switch the genders.
    I love myself some You've Got mail, although I overall feel that Sleepless in Seattle is the artistically better movie, but You've Got mail is more grounded and had the characters interact more.

Also Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan have amazing chemistry as good as Richard Gere and Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride, another one of my favourites.

If you really like You've got mail, My advice would be to watch the original movie called The Shop Around the Corner (1940) with the great James Stewart.

Speaking of Meg Ryan.
    When Harry met Sally.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Silver lining Playbook is a great one.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Retired

You guys do know that YOU'VE GOT MAIL is a remake of THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER, right?

Kids these days. They won't watch the old black & white movies, so all the old movies have to be remade in colour to get them to watch them (sigh).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    You guys do know that YOU'VE GOT MAIL is a remake of THE SHOP AROUND THE CORNER, right?
    I have already mentioned that in my last post. Also I find it interesting that You've Got Mail was a remake of The Shop Around the Corner because Tom Hanks has many times been called the James Stewart of his generation. So him remaking a James Stewart movie was sort of fitting.

Kids these days. They won't watch the old black & white movies, so all the old movies have to be remade in colour to get them to watch them (sigh).
    Kids these days only watch CGI, CGI, CGI, CGI ,CGI.